NEW WORLD ORDER _ TARP FRAUD Scary but true Wake up America

hvactec

VIP Member
Jan 17, 2010
New Jersey
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amzRNOOUJjU]YouTube - NEW WORLD ORDER _ TARP FRAUD[/ame]
I for one am ready to fight for are Freedom this is it when the mobs form I will be on the front lines. Need to exterminate these criminal banksters one by one or as a group. Also put a end to the Fed now, before they destroy us, put all these criminals in jail Geithner, Paulson and others were they belong
they are destroying are wealth are childrens wealth and are country. Wake up Fellow Americans

Last edited:
YouTube - NEW WORLD ORDER _ TARP FRAUD
I for one am ready to fight for are Freedom this is it when the mobs form I will be on the front lines. Need to exterminate these criminal banksters one by one or as a group.
they are destroying are wealth are childrens wealth and are country. Wake up Fellow Americans
Fight with words and actions that are non violent. As much as I can't stand what certain men/women have done to our country and have been doing around the world I know violence is not the answer.

Look to where the money went and is going now. Smart thieves are not normally going to repeatedly rob the same house. They may work one neighborhood for awhile and take some risk but as soon as the hit all the houses that had the best loot they will move on. Consider the banker/hedge-fund guru and his crew that did the most damage the smart thieves that had a new gig lined out before this one went all the way down.

I for one am ready to fight for are Freedom this is it when the mobs form I will be on the front lines. Need to exterminate these criminal banksters one by one or as a group. Also put a end to the Fed now, before they destroy us, put all these criminals in jail Geithner, Paulson and others were they belong

:lol:

Inb4 FBI.

good post,the federal reserve is why the world is in the mess that it is.It needs to be abolished.

What are you waiting for? I think you should start now.

Every moment that goes by, the Elites are killing this country. And every moment that goes by would when the mobs aren't rampaging through the streets is a moment when the lazy mobs are complicit in the destruction of this country.

So go, man! Now!

Forum List

Back