New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

That woman was a dreg of society. It's no wonder she wound up the way she did. Poor O.J. had to explain to the children of this woman what happened to her. I hope they've managed to pull through it w/o much mental damage and anguish.

Yet, it was OJ's blood they found at the crime scene. Yet it was Nicole's and Goldman's blood they found in OJs Bronco (tested by multiple labs) and on his clothes. Yet, it was OJ's glove that was found at the crime scene, which matched one they found on OJ's property. Yet, it was OJ's limo driver and OJ's house guest that later refuted OJ's story that he was home at the time of the murders (because I know you pull it out of you ass that the police planted the blood evidence and the gloves, even though they thought at the time that OJ was out of the state.)

Don't you ever get tired of trying to fulfill the role of a stereotypical shithead African blinded by racism?

Associated Press article said:
Nicole Brown Simpson's final weeks were a tawdry mix of sexual experimentation and possible drug use -- and her new wild lifestyle drove O.J. Simpson to distraction, a family friend testified in a deposition.

Cora Fishman, a close friend of Simpson and his slain ex-wife, said she even warned Ms. Simpson about what she considered to be a decadent lifestyle, according to a transcript of her testimony obtained Monday by The Associated Press.

"At that time Nicole was leading, like, a dangerous life," Fishman said March 20 in testimony taken for wrongful death lawsuits filed against Simpson. "I mean, she was coming on to guys. She was, you know, doing these things with Faye (Resnick), and I was worried about her.
Gettysburg Times - Google News Archive Search

That woman was a dreg of society. It's no wonder she wound up the way she did. Poor O.J. had to explain to the children of this woman what happened to her. I hope they've managed to pull through it w/o much mental damage and anguish.
the differece between you and me is i will admit to resenting black society !! if anyone who is black has 99% has sympathy for OJ they are racist !!

Ummm OJ Simpson was found NOT GUILTY by a jury of his peers.

OJ was set free in an act of Jury Nullification,

He is guilty.

A verdict of "not guilty on the basis of the victims being white" holds no weight with me.

The evidence proved OJ guilty, The facts, not that you care about such things.

I dont care which you choose but choose one and stick to it, flip flopping troll bitch.

You have now lost ALL moral high ground when talking about waiting for a trial for George Zimemrman. You may shut the fuck up now, racist.

What I have seen of the facts make it look to me that it is likely that Zimmerman should be held on manslaughter.

Second degree murder is absurd and not supported by the evidence.
Thank God the Constitution nor the LAW is controlled by the likes of you.

*SMH*

So now you are going to quote the Constitution?:lol::lol::lol:

You did not even know the presumption of innocence and trial by jury is the foundation of the legal system.

Forum List

Back