New Wireless network... (testing)

no1tovote4

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2004
Colorado
Well, I got my DSL package, finally am able to get off of the Satellite network (wh.ich was freaking slow, faster than dial up but barely) and get a much more quicker alternative. The local phone company finally decided that it would be a good idea to offer DSL in my area.

I am currently on wireless, upstairs watching the Simpsons while posting, this is a new thing for this house and the DSL came with the wireless connection. All I had to do was turn on the wireless connection and encrypt it so others couldn't use it. (If you leave it open anybody can legally use your connection, with or without your consent.)

This is freaking awesome.

no1tovote4 said:
Well, I got my DSL package, finally am able to get off of the Satellite network (wh.ich was freaking slow, faster than dial up but barely) and get a much more quicker alternative. The local phone company finally decided that it would be a good idea to offer DSL in my area.

I am currently on wireless, upstairs watching the Simpsons while posting, this is a new thing for this house and the DSL came with the wireless connection. All I had to do was turn on the wireless connection and encrypt it so others couldn't use it. (If you leave it open anybody can legally use your connection, with or without your consent.)

This is freaking awesome.
:thup: Life is good. Glad your area decided to join us! :teeth:

New Topics

Forum List

Back