New windows update causing computer to continually reboot?

thanks. what do yo mean about 10 days? I did see where i can opt do block windows updates from automatically updating in my settings. also, how do i uninstall a windows update?
Microsucks took a new route with Win 10, updates CANNOT be blocked they can only be delayed for installation.
The only way to trick it is to go into Settings and set your connection as a metered connection. For driver updates it would be the setting that asks if you want all other updates the same as standard updates, make sure that box is not checked.
The 10 day time frame is to allow you to roll back the update, at least that's what I think they mean.

It is...and many of it's "evils" are hidden.
Cortana is a data mining machine. Literally turning everything you do on your computer into sellable data to target advertisers. Right on the agreement you have to click yes to states M$ can and will download and use everything you do including photos and content of email.
I have disabled through back door methods TWICE to shut Cortana off...but every time the damn thing updates - M$ turns Cortona back on.

No different than Apple has been doing for a decade, or Google, or Bing, or Yahoo.

Everyone tracks your browsing habits.

Not even close...M$ datamines what you do OFFLINE as well as online.
It is wone thing for a company to data mine your online activity...it is something VERY-VERY-VERY-VERY different to mine your activity and copy your files off the computer itself.

Case in point...I make beer. Have for years...I made some purchases from my PC to Northern Brewer, as well as I am a member of Homebrewtalk.com... I bought a new boiler pot. THAT NIGHT...I looked opened face book on my KINDLE...and the first ad was a competitive boiler pot.... talk about a "whatdafu..." moment.

DisableWinTracking - Disable Windows 10 Tracking Download

It is...and many of it's "evils" are hidden.
Cortana is a data mining machine. Literally turning everything you do on your computer into sellable data to target advertisers. Right on the agreement you have to click yes to states M$ can and will download and use everything you do including photos and content of email.
I have disabled through back door methods TWICE to shut Cortana off...but every time the damn thing updates - M$ turns Cortona back on.

No different than Apple has been doing for a decade, or Google, or Bing, or Yahoo.

Everyone tracks your browsing habits.

Not even close...M$ datamines what you do OFFLINE as well as online.
It is wone thing for a company to data mine your online activity...it is something VERY-VERY-VERY-VERY different to mine your activity and copy your files off the computer itself.

Case in point...I make beer. Have for years...I made some purchases from my PC to Northern Brewer, as well as I am a member of Homebrewtalk.com... I bought a new boiler pot. THAT NIGHT...I looked opened face book on my KINDLE...and the first ad was a competitive boiler pot.... talk about a "whatdafu..." moment.

DisableWinTracking - Disable Windows 10 Tracking Download

Already have done that...of course as soon as one of the updates run - everything comes right back, and you have to do it again.
Mi$ is turning everyone's computer into an information gathering machine to whoever will pay them for whta they get from you.

[

Already have done that...of course as soon as one of the updates run - everything comes right back, and you have to do it again.
Mi$ is turning everyone's computer into an information gathering machine to whoever will pay them for whta they get from you.

Updates do not turn all of the phone home protocols back on.

Everyone tracks you, get used to it.

Forum List

Back