New Willy Wonka Re-make...

Hehe. It'd be funny if they did offer a tour of the Willy Wonka factory, and then it was just, y'know, a factory.

"Is that an oompa-loompa, Mommy?"
"No, honey, that's Diego, the janitor."

Wonka Bars have been out for about 8 years or so here, advertising the "Golden Ticket".. Not one has been found, to my knowledge.

(And they are sickeningly sweet.)

Shattered said:
Wonka Bars have been out for about 8 years or so here, advertising the "Golden Ticket".. Not one has been found, to my knowledge.

(And they are sickeningly sweet.)

really? this is the first i have seen them. maybe i just didn't notice them.
and yes, they are REALLY sweet. i was only able to eat about 1/2 and stuck the rest in the fridge. it's still in there.

fuzzykitten99 said:
really? this is the first i have seen them. maybe i just didn't notice them.
and yes, they are REALLY sweet. i was only able to eat about 1/2 and stuck the rest in the fridge. it's still in there.

Freeze it, smash the hell out of it, mix it with Cool Whip, drizzle with caramel, and put it on ice cream. YUM.

Freeze it, smash the hell out of it, mix it with Cool Whip, drizzle with caramel, and put it on ice cream. YUM.

That sounds like a dangerous move with a candy bar that's "sickeningly sweet" to begin with. You may go into a sugar coma.

Speaking of sweet things that are awesome, go to Sonic and get an Orange Cream Slush now, it's basically like a melted creamsicle.

Dan said:
That sounds like a dangerous move with a candy bar that's "sickeningly sweet" to begin with. You may go into a sugar coma.

Speaking of sweet things that are awesome, go to Sonic and get an Orange Cream Slush now, it's basically like a melted creamsicle.

Ya don't put the entire candy bar on the ice cream, silly. Just a bit of it.

Dan said:

dammit, we don't have a Sonic here....it pisses me off.
i crave their grilled chicken wraps

Sonic is awesome. They're probably my favorite fast-food burger (although I'm quite a Whopper-head as well). Do you have a Zaxby's by you? They're good too, but really expensive for fast food (the average meal is about $6 without a drink).

Dan said:

I like their Ocean Water (no slush)

Dan said:
Sonic is awesome. They're probably my favorite fast-food burger (although I'm quite a Whopper-head as well). Do you have a Zaxby's by you? They're good too, but really expensive for fast food (the average meal is about $6 without a drink).

nope, none of that. the only thing close would be culver's, but they are not a drive-in. they have great food though. kind of like an upper scale mcdonald's. you order your food at the counter, then they bring your food out to you. i love their chicken sandwich with swiss cheese and mushrooms.

Forum List

Back