New Wiki Claire McCaskill colluding with Hillary on IG -Passing inside info

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
CvdPqmSXgAA2bD7.jpg

Well well well... the extensive CRIMINAL ACTIVITY of the nasty leftist rats are coming out
#PodestaEmails16 hashtag on Twitter

Wonder if they change the cell and landline number(s)? 314 is STL area code. 202 is DC? I'm not interested enough to call them up.........btw

What's the criminal activity here?

If whatever the information is they refer to, and it's State Department, then is it good to be mentioning such things on an unscrambled phone or some other unsecured device?

If whatever the information is they refer to, and it's State Department, then is it good to be mentioning such things on an unscrambled phone or some other unsecured device?
I guess that depends on what the information is... I see an accusation in the OP but I don't see anything to back it up. Can you clarify?

I guess that depends on what the information is... I see an accusation in the OP but I don't see anything to back it up. Can you clarify?

No one answers to you.. The other way around.. This government MUST answer to the people... You corrupt criminals on the left have NO INTEGRITY and moral clarity, at all.. Don't even ask us for shit..

No I can't, I was just wondering it involving State Department information. Of course if it's something trivial, then no problem, but if some other elaboration is released on what the information might be, if it's regarding business, then an unscrambled or unsecured device isn't such a good idea.

We'll have to see if any elaboration is released.

No one answers to you.. The other way around.. This government MUST answer to the people... You corrupt criminals on the left have NO INTEGRITY and moral clarity, at all.. Don't even ask us for shit..
What are you talking about?? You make a post about criminal activity, I don't see criminal activity. This is the third time I've asked for what was criminal. Care to provide and answer instead of an empty attack?

No I can't, I was just wondering it involving State Department information. Of course if it's something trivial, then no problem, but if some other elaboration is released on what the information might be, if it's regarding business, then an unscrambled or unsecured device isn't such a good idea.

We'll have to see if any elaboration is released.
Sounds like a lot of assumptions... doesn't this stuff grow tiresome? To your point, yes it would be irresponsible to communicate sensitive information through an unsecured device. It would be criminal to openly spread classified information

Forum List

Back