New way of babysitting

J

janeeng

here's the newest way of babysitting!!! funny as it may be, the truth is, in PA, a couple had done just this to their kids!

TAPE

Damn jon, you into bondage or something? hehehehehe!

Hehe thats quite stupid :D

Must hurt like crazy trying to remove it!!! (Some ppl are very warped)

Anyone ever see the Mythbusters episode called Duct Tape Island? Not only did they make a sign to get picked up, but they made shelters, luggage, water collection skins, and a BOAT made completely out of duct tape and bamboo.

The boat was seaworthy IN THE OCEAN for over 6 hours!

I think I'm safe at this point, my youngest is 25. When the kids were small, 3-7, their dad created a velcro wall in the sub-basement. He made the kids Velcro vests, and they could run, jump and hang on the wall. It was also useful to stop fights, when children were hung correctly. ;)

Really they had fun and could 'zip' themselves off and pull the vest from the wall.

I think I'm safe at this point, my youngest is 25. When the kids were small, 3-7, their dad created a velcro wall in the sub-basement. He made the kids Velcro vests, and they could run, jump and hang on the wall. It was also useful to stop fights, when children were hung correctly. ;)

Really they had fun and could 'zip' themselves off and pull the vest from the wall.

Velcro jumping used to be a fad that people did in bars and for fun. You put on the suit, run up and jump on a small trampoline and try to stick yourself up as high as you possibly can.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PLmmnngBKY&feature=related]Velcro Wall Jump Woodward Gymnastics Camp - YouTube[/ame]

ABikerSailor said:
Velcro jumping used to be a fad that people did in bars and for fun. You put on the suit, run up and jump on a small trampoline and try to stick yourself up as high as you possibly can.
That sounds FUN but scary @ the same time!

Forum List

Back