New USMB Zone "Cheat Sheet" Added.

th

Could we get it in a graph format and enlarged so we know which level we're on?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

For new members, or a few of long time members who are still confused by the moderation zones on USMB, we've added a Zone Cheat Sheet into the "Posting Guidelines" on the USMB Home Page..

Since we condensed the Zones from 4 to 3, it is incredibly easy to find different forums on USMB that cater to ALL level of conversation.. From the highly moderated Zone 1 forums to the "rough and tumble" Zone 3 forums and everything else in between -- there's a place for every mood and level of civility...

Always check the "sticky posts" at the top of every forum for additional moderation guidance and rules..

6018-1578864484-f1e81e1441f322b988e91bf104eb8eb1.jpg
That is awesome :)

th

Could we get it in a graph format and enlarged so we know which level we're on?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Only if you let us install a simple microchip in your neck for tracking purposes...

:banana:

Offer comes with a delicious cookie from OldLady... LOL...

th

OK. If you think that'll do you any good........ You do realize that my specialty in the service was electronics?

*****CHUCKLE******

:cool:

For new members, or a few of long time members who are still confused by the moderation zones on USMB, we've added a Zone Cheat Sheet into the "Posting Guidelines" on the USMB Home Page..

Since we condensed the Zones from 4 to 3, it is incredibly easy to find different forums on USMB that cater to ALL level of conversation.. From the highly moderated Zone 1 forums to the "rough and tumble" Zone 3 forums and everything else in between -- there's a place for every mood and level of civility...

Always check the "sticky posts" at the top of every forum for additional moderation guidance and rules..

That´s way too complicated for me. Can we have a simpleton sheet?

That´s way too complicated for me. Can we have a simpleton sheet?
Love your new avi, Bleipriester

Dear moderators,

I have been on this board for few years now and have yet to be pink... Sure some of my posts were removed because of trolling but alas those I was trolling found the magical path to ban camp which I have yet to discover... ( Maybe if I wear my ruby red slippers and snap my fingers three times it will happen )

My point?

If you have been on here long enough you should know the Flame Zone, Rubber Room ( My favorite ) and badlands are where you go to dump your hate filled rants, stupidity and what not and for the rest of the board it should be civil, but how can you ever have civility when all you have are barbarians at the gate...

So my point is we shouldn't have to be told over and over where the bad kids should play while the nice ones sit and sip tea and have proper conversation...

Easiest just to post what you want and make the Mods fix it

Forum List

Back