New UN report on climate change. Uh Oh!!

I know there are posters who live in Florida, and I can only say: You have to be an absolute fool to deny climate change if you live in Florida.

Back in the 70s and 80s and 90z Cat 4s and 5s were the exception and not the rule. It now seems every storm now quickly builds to Cat 4 category. The Gulf this week was 4 degrees hotter than normal.

Ocean levels are rising, flooding is more common and now home values are beginning to decline because of these concerns.

We need to take action now. Those that deny climate change have to change there narrow, selfish, ideological, and religious views about the actions needed to be taken to confront climate change.

Start acting like can-do Americans than the defeatists you all appear to be.

maybe 'Floridians' oughta move out of low lying Florida or quit building so close to the water . . I lived on first street Miami Beach near the then existing Dog Track as a 19 year old in the late 60s and it seemed pretty low and close to the water at that time JohnL .

Fuck the UN, we need to kick them out of NY.

Let them move their headquarters to Zimbabwe.
No, they will not move their headquarters to Zimbabwe. They will move it to Bejing. Because, with people like you backing the treasonous fat senile old orange clown, China will shortly be the dominant power in the world.
Yes I am all for that, they should move to Bejing. They belong there with all the rest of the communist Chinese government resources dedicated to undermine the United States. And now we know that you would like nothing more than China succeeding: "Because, with people like you backing the treasonous fat senile old orange clown, China will shortly be the dominant power in the world.". Keep posting shit like that and maybe some day one of their handlers for mentally unstable Americans will help you to be the next Lee Harvey Oswald,

I know there are posters who live in Florida, and I can only say: You have to be an absolute fool to deny climate change if you live in Florida.

Back in the 70s and 80s and 90z Cat 4s and 5s were the exception and not the rule. It now seems every storm now quickly builds to Cat 4 category. The Gulf this week was 4 degrees hotter than normal.

Ocean levels are rising, flooding is more common and now home values are beginning to decline because of these concerns.

We need to take action now. Those that deny climate change have to change there narrow, selfish, ideological, and religious views about the actions needed to be taken to confront climate change.

Start acting like can-do Americans than the defeatists you all appear to be.

Hurricane stats says you have faulty memory and ignorant of Florida major hurricane history, from Wikipedia:

Florida major hurricanes

"The following major hurricanes either made landfall on the state as a major hurricane or brought winds of Category 3 status to the state. For storms that made landfall twice or more, the maximum sustained wind speed, and hence the highest Saffir-Simpson category, at the strongest landfall is listed. Only the landfalls at major hurricane intensity are listed. A * indicates that the storm made landfall outside Florida, but brought winds of major hurricane intensity to part of the state. Storms are listed since 1851, which is the official start of the Atlantic hurricane database."

In a five year period there were SEVEN Category 3-5 Hurricanes impacting Florida which was in the 1940's. Then FOUR Category 4 Hurricanes in a 9 year period, from 1917-1928.

You have no point as usual.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back