New UN report on climate change. Uh Oh!!

i don't know how much of this zhit will happen but i keep saying for years that the next generations are fecked and i think that i am correct . -------------- just a comment !!

LOL I saw on the news they want like 40 trillion to fix this farce.

Globull warming = one huge wealth redistribution scam

We just need to redistribute wealth from the industrialized, wealthy countries to the poor ones. That will fix everything.

We just need to redistribute wealth from the industrialized, wealthy countries to the poor ones. That will fix everything.
Yep, but those poor countries don’t really see much of it, either. Wonder where it goes...

Yep, but those poor countries don’t really see much of it, either. Wonder where it goes...

Some goes to caterers that make finger sandwiches for the UN. No crust!
----------------------- and some goes to transgender men , women and THINGS in high heels ---- for the 'un' leaders .

The "problem" is not in the U.S. and Europe. It's the BILLIONS of people around the world, mainly in China, India, and tropical Africa who are asking for reliable electricity so that they can have light, heat, air conditioning - maybe even the INTERNET!, and also wanting to have motor scooters, cars, trucks, and INDUSTRY.

It is these greedy bastards who are fucking everything up. They should stay in the dark, burning cow dung for cooking and heat, walking everywhere, and living off the land.

Who wants to be the first to tell them they can't seek modernity with a new coal-fired power plant? It is the cheapest and most effective way to go. By far.
Cheapest? Man, do some research before posting nonsense.

chart-1-finally.jpg

Levelized Cost of Energy 2017

Fuck the UN, we need to kick them out of NY.

Let them move their headquarters to Zimbabwe.
No, they will not move their headquarters to Zimbabwe. They will move it to Bejing. Because, with people like you backing the treasonous fat senile old orange clown, China will shortly be the dominant power in the world.

No, they will not move their headquarters to Zimbabwe. They will move it to Bejing. Because, with people like you backing the treasonous fat senile old orange clown, China will shortly be the dominant power in the world.

No. They have to copy anything good off of us. They don't even make decent cars, bro.

Would you rather own an SKS, or M16 if you wanted to hit a target?

More dumbfuckery from one of the dumbest of fucks. No more coal for sure. No more gas cars because we have a much better replacement for them. Yes, we will eat meat, just not as much, and be healthier for it. Gas furnaces? Probably gone also, solar and wind will make electricity far more competative. Of course we will have cell phones, as well as all the other gadgets dear to our hearts. After all, they are powered by electricity.

So Old Rocks, would you be interested in placing a wager on your predictions? Do you realize how utterly stupid you look by thinking in a short dozen years 99% of cars on the road will be gone, and the 3 major US auto manufacturers will change virtual their entire production process. BTW- Tesla rolled out its first car 10 years ago. Time flies, better rethink your predictions.

Being a Lib makes it possible to believe anything, unicorns for everyone!
In a dozen years, I am sure that almost all autos, manufactured here or elsewhere, will be an EV. Of course there will be ICE's still on the road, but in rapidly declining numbers. More costly to operate, more costly to maintain, with a much shorter life span than an EV. Yes, Tesla rolled out it's first car, the Roadster, in 2008. Pretty much a concept car, designed to show what could be done with the lithium batteries. However, Tesla brought out it first commercial auto, the S, in 2012, only six years ago. A luxury car that beat the socks off of hotrods in it's performance version. Now Tesla is producing the S, X, and 3. 80,000 in the third quarter of this year. And virtually every major auto manufacturer has an EV in the works, or even on the road. And next year, we will see Tesla semi's on the road. And the year after that, the Roadster 2 that will blow away everything but the million dollar sports cars. Here is a Tesla going against a pair of Dodge Demons.

No. They have to copy anything good off of us. They don't even make decent cars, bro.

Neither. My pre WW2 Savage 99 is more accurate than either of those.

More dumbfuckery from one of the dumbest of fucks. No more coal for sure. No more gas cars because we have a much better replacement for them. Yes, we will eat meat, just not as much, and be healthier for it. Gas furnaces? Probably gone also, solar and wind will make electricity far more competative. Of course we will have cell phones, as well as all the other gadgets dear to our hearts. After all, they are powered by electricity.

So Old Rocks, would you be interested in placing a wager on your predictions? Do you realize how utterly stupid you look by thinking in a short dozen years 99% of cars on the road will be gone, and the 3 major US auto manufacturers will change virtual their entire production process. BTW- Tesla rolled out its first car 10 years ago. Time flies, better rethink your predictions.

In a dozen years, I am sure that almost all autos, manufactured here or elsewhere, will be an EV. Of course there will be ICE's still on the road, but in rapidly declining numbers. More costly to operate, more costly to maintain, with a much shorter life span than an EV. Yes, Tesla rolled out it's first car, the Roadster, in 2008. Pretty much a concept car, designed to show what could be done with the lithium batteries. However, Tesla brought out it first commercial auto, the S, in 2012, only six years ago. A luxury car that beat the socks off of hotrods in it's performance version. Now Tesla is producing the S, X, and 3. 80,000 in the third quarter of this year. And virtually every major auto manufacturer has an EV in the works, or even on the road. And next year, we will see Tesla semi's on the road. And the year after that, the Roadster 2 that will blow away everything but the million dollar sports cars. Here is a Tesla going against a pair of Dodge Demons.

'

If the world was full of those, the polar ice caps would melt for real!

And you are so wrong about their copying everything off of us. They are now filing for more patents that we are. And they have far more ambitious projects going that will make them the lead economic power in the world if we don't get the treasonous fat senile old orange clown out of office.

Most likely. 30-.06? LMAO! That's like I was when my buddy was trying to get me to buy an SKS for $85 , I'm like.."Bitch! I got a nice rifle, look at my bullet compared to them short little fat steel case things". Pffft. I don't need that.

Most likely. 30-.06? LMAO! That's like I was when my buddy was trying to get me to buy an SKS for $85 , I'm like.."Bitch! I got a nice rifle, look at my bullet compared to them short little fat steel case things". Pffft.
No, 250-3000.

The "problem" is not in the U.S. and Europe. It's the BILLIONS of people around the world, mainly in China, India, and tropical Africa who are asking for reliable electricity so that they can have light, heat, air conditioning - maybe even the INTERNET!, and also wanting to have motor scooters, cars, trucks, and INDUSTRY.

It is these greedy bastards who are fucking everything up. They should stay in the dark, burning cow dung for cooking and heat, walking everywhere, and living off the land.

Who wants to be the first to tell them they can't seek modernity with a new coal-fired power plant? It is the cheapest and most effective way to go. By far.
Cheapest? Man, do some research before posting nonsense.

chart-1-finally.jpg

Levelized Cost of Energy 2017

FAKE

A fake graph....no different than image manipulation used by big corporations to dramatically improve the appearance of a product to the public = fake.

HERE is the same exact graph that INCLUDES the many, many additional cost factors. ( always left off when posted by the fakers :flirtysmile4: )

Google Image Result for https://cleantechnica.com/files/2016/12/solar-energy-costs-wind-energy-costs-LCOE-Lazard.png

Read the highlighted text in blue above the graph ( left out by the fake graph posted by Old Rocks)

This is exactly why renewables....after 25 years....remains a fringe energy generation commodity. It's expensive as shit!!:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Last edited:

Lol....obviously a guy who never goes to a car show!!:2up:

But I do.....and often. Every Sunday morning if the weather is nice!

How many Tesla S's show up? About two! How many Hellcats, Demons, Redeye's, Scatpacks, Mustangs, Zr1's, Zo6's? Well over 500.

Men dont want silent cars that cost $135,000. And most car races are from a roll on the highway where the Tesla's get gapped by horsepower.....decimated actually.

Most men think EV's are ghey.....especially car guys. Tesla drivers aren't car guys!:hello77:

------------------------------------------ 'peking' is fine for the UN Scum OldROCKS .

Forum List

Back