New UN report on climate change. Uh Oh!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
What the world must do by 2030 or face catastrophy....

• No more gas cars
  • No more coal
  • No more eating meat
  • No more gas furnaces
  • No more cell phones
UN report reveals unprecedented changes humanity must make by 2030 | Daily Mail Online

Oh well s0ns.....if ya got plans, make 'em quick and dont worry about investing for the long term.

Never been a Dodge guy but those Hellcats look sweet! May have to grab one now since I have only around 10 years left!!:113::rock::rock::rock:

Oh and for progressive assholes sho want to tell me what to do.....

Fuck you!!:fu::fu::fu:

I'll take my chances....you assholes fund the effort! I like doing my smokey burnouts as do millions of other non-ghey men who like their steaks and cellphones and think electric cars are for fags!:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Screen-Shot-2017-04-14-at-4.28.21-PM.png

More dumbfuckery from one of the dumbest of fucks. No more coal for sure. No more gas cars because we have a much better replacement for them. Yes, we will eat meat, just not as much, and be healthier for it. Gas furnaces? Probably gone also, solar and wind will make electricity far more competative. Of course we will have cell phones, as well as all the other gadgets dear to our hearts. After all, they are powered by electricity.

The "problem" is not in the U.S. and Europe. It's the BILLIONS of people around the world, mainly in China, India, and tropical Africa who are asking for reliable electricity so that they can have light, heat, air conditioning - maybe even the INTERNET!, and also wanting to have motor scooters, cars, trucks, and INDUSTRY.

It is these greedy bastards who are fucking everything up. They should stay in the dark, burning cow dung for cooking and heat, walking everywhere, and living off the land.

Who wants to be the first to tell them they can't seek modernity with a new coal-fired power plant? It is the cheapest and most effective way to go. By far.

Just another hoax trying to control people.

Climate changes. It has since the beginning.

Fuck the UN, we need to kick them out of NY.

Let them move their headquarters to Zimbabwe.

• No more gas cars
  • No more coal
  • No more eating meat
  • No more gas furnaces
  • No more cell phones
UN report reveals unprecedented changes humanity must make by 2030 | Daily Mail Online

Oh well s0ns.....if ya got plans, make 'em quick and dont worry about investing for the long term.

Never been a Dodge guy but those Hellcats look sweet! May have to grab one now since I have only around 10 years left!!:113::rock::rock::rock:
Dude, serious question:

Are you retarded or are you hoping that the rest of us are?

What, are you like 15, ‘dude’?

• No more gas cars
  • No more coal
  • No more eating meat
  • No more gas furnaces
  • No more cell phones

Dude, serious question:

• No more gas cars
  • No more coal
  • No more eating meat
  • No more gas furnaces
  • No more cell phones

Dude, serious question:

UN demanding we all live in caves... If you believe them, your an idiot!

• No more gas cars
  • No more coal
  • No more eating meat
  • No more gas furnaces
  • No more cell phones

Dude, serious question:

So, no response? Wait, you aren't even the op! Do you not think he is capable of responding for himself? Does that mean you are of the opinion (as I am) that he is of sub-normal intelligence? Or are you?

• No more gas cars
  • No more coal
  • No more eating meat
  • No more gas furnaces
  • No more cell phones

Dude, serious question:

UN demanding we all live in caves... If you believe them, your an idiot!
Straw man. Come back when you can make a true statement.

More dumbfuckery from one of the dumbest of fucks. No more coal for sure. No more gas cars because we have a much better replacement for them. Yes, we will eat meat, just not as much, and be healthier for it. Gas furnaces? Probably gone also, solar and wind will make electricity far more competative. Of course we will have cell phones, as well as all the other gadgets dear to our hearts. After all, they are powered by electricity.

So Old Rocks, would you be interested in placing a wager on your predictions? Do you realize how utterly stupid you look by thinking in a short dozen years 99% of cars on the road will be gone, and the 3 major US auto manufacturers will change virtual their entire production process. BTW- Tesla rolled out its first car 10 years ago. Time flies, better rethink your predictions.

Being a Lib makes it possible to believe anything, unicorns for everyone!

This is a discussion board. Just pointing out your silliness. You never even read the article...

• No more gas cars
  • No more coal
  • No more eating meat
  • No more gas furnaces
  • No more cell phones

Dude, serious question:

So, no response? Wait, you aren't even the op! Do you not think he is capable of responding for himself? Does that mean you are of the opinion (as I am) that he is of sub-normal intelligence? Or are you?

Lol.....ouch.....is the Kavanaugh confirmation still making the pie hole all hot and stingy??:113::113: Yep.....the anger and misery very apparent. Tough shit on you and all the unhinged nutters. We on the right cant stop spiking the [email protected].

And well duh.....the whole point of the thread is, the world thinks the UN is a joke in 2018. Only k00ks take anything they say seriously. How many people will feed the UN report? Exactly zero!!:flirtysmile4::flirtysmile4:

:hello77:

I guarantee your IQ isn't over 120, shill.

New Topics

Forum List

Back