New U.S. Task Force To Hunt Down Al- Zarqawi

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
www.foxnews.com/printer_friendly_story/0,3566,133423,00.html

U.S. military planners have assembled a special task force charged with finding and neutralizing Jordanian terror leader Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, U.S. officials told Fox news.
Known as Task Force 626, the operation is assembled along the lines of Task Force 121, which searched months before capturing Saddam Hussein and is still hunting Usama bin Laden.
Taks Force 626 is smaller thatn it's high profile sibling but is similarly mad eup of CIA operatives, special operations troops from the Navy and the Army, and a handful of investigators.

Glad about this, but I wonder how successful they will be given there are reports that Iran is giving safe haven to Zarqawi when the U.S. gets too close???

Bonnie said:

U.S. military planners have assembled a special task force charged with finding and neutralizing Jordanian terror leader Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, U.S. officials told Fox news.
Known as Task Force 626, the operation is assembled along the lines of Task Force 121, which searched months before capturing Saddam Hussein and is still hunting Usama bin Laden.
Taks Force 626 is smaller thatn it's high profile sibling but is similarly mad eup of CIA operatives, special operations troops from the Navy and the Army, and a handful of investigators.

Glad about this, but I wonder how sucesfull they will be given there are reports that Iran is giving safe haven to Zarqawi when the U.S. gets too close???

Very good point, Bonnie. Iran is helping the terrorists in Iraq: http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0920IraqIran20-ON.html

Bonnie said:

Glad about this, but I wonder how sucesfull they will be given there are reports that Iran is giving safe haven to Zarqawi when the U.S. gets too close???

When they catch him,I hope they kill him on the spot and lay his body out for all to see like Saddams' sons. NO TRIAL,PLEASE ! Hell with the safe haven--what are the Iranians gonna do if we kill him in Iran? Build a nuke?

dilloduck said:
When they catch him,I hope they kill him on the spot and lay his body out for all to see like Saddams' sons. NO TRIAL,PLEASE ! Hell with the safe haven--what are the Iranians gonna do if we kill him in Iran? Build a nuke?

:happy2: great point!

Forum List

Back