New U.S. push for Mideast peace faces old obstacles

You need to get away from that propaganda from lying sack of crap Israel.

When did Israel get the right to throw people off their land and move in criminal settlers. Forget about the outsiders. They do not have that authority.

Dummy, I am well-versed in international law and you are just a dummy.

The San Remo Resolution transferred sovereignty over Palestine to Israel and the Palestine Mandate established Palestine as the Jewish homeland.

Jewish settlers are entirely within international law in residing throughout Palestine.

And, you are a dummy who cannot factually refute me.

You need to get away from that propaganda from lying sack of crap Israel.

When did Israel get the right to throw people off their land and move in criminal settlers. Forget about the outsiders. They do not have that authority.

Dummy, I am well-versed in international law and you are just a dummy.

The San Remo Resolution transferred sovereignty over Palestine to Israel and the Palestine Mandate established Palestine as the Jewish homeland.

Jewish settlers are entirely within international law in residing throughout Palestine.

And, you are a dummy who cannot factually refute me.

I guess the Palestinians do not prescribe to outsiders taking their country.

Palestine was never their country, dummy.

Try to locate Palestine on a map, dummy...
Israel Map – Map of Israel, Palestinian Map, Jerusalem Map - Worldatlas.com

Under Ottoman rule lasting 400 years, Palestine was under Turkish sovereignty. It was never a country.

Professor Philip Hitti, eminent modern Arab historian, who represented the Institute of Arab American Affairs before the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry...
The Sunday schools have done a great deal of harm to us, because by smearing the walls of the rooms with maps of Palestine they are associating it in the mind of the average American--and I may say perhaps the Englishman, too--with the Jews. Sir, there is no such thing as Palestine in history, absolutely not.

There has never been a Palestine country, dummy.

Palestine was never their country, dummy.

Try to locate Palestine on a map, dummy...
Israel Map – Map of Israel, Palestinian Map, Jerusalem Map - Worldatlas.com

Under Ottoman rule lasting 400 years, Palestine was under Turkish sovereignty. It was never a country.

Professor Philip Hitti, eminent modern Arab historian, who represented the Institute of Arab American Affairs before the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry...
The Sunday schools have done a great deal of harm to us, because by smearing the walls of the rooms with maps of Palestine they are associating it in the mind of the average American--and I may say perhaps the Englishman, too--with the Jews. Sir, there is no such thing as Palestine in history, absolutely not.

There has never been a Palestine country, dummy.

http://www.countryseek.com/maps/palestine-map.gif

Palestinians have never lived in Palestine. Interesting concept.

Dummy, your map is bogus.

Dummy, read and learn...

Eminent Middle Eastern historian and scholar Bernard Lewis...
For Arabs, the term Palestine was unacceptable.... For Muslims it was alien and irrelevant but not abhorrent in the same way as it was to Jews. The main objection for them was that it seemed to assert a separate entity which politically conscious Arabs in Palestine and elsewhere denied. For them there was no such thing as a country called Palestine. The region which the British called Palestine was merely a separated part of a larger whole. Palestine was not a country and had no frontiers, only administrative boundaries; it was a group of provincial subdivisions, by no means always the same, within a larger entity. For a long time organized and articulate Arab political opinion was virtually unanimous on this point.

At first, the country of which Palestine was a part was felt to be Syria. In Ottoman times, that is, immediately before the coming of the British, Palestine had indeed been a part of a larger Syrian whole from which it was in no way distinguished whether by language, culture, education, administration, political allegiance, or any other significant respect. The dividing line between British-mandated Palestine and French-mandated Syria-Lebanon was an entirely new one and for the people of the area was wholly artificial. It was therefore natural that the nationalist leadership when it first appeared should think in Syrian terms and describe Palestine as southern Syria.

Dummy, your map is bogus.

Dummy, read and learn...

Eminent Middle Eastern historian and scholar Bernard Lewis...
For Arabs, the term Palestine was unacceptable.... For Muslims it was alien and irrelevant but not abhorrent in the same way as it was to Jews. The main objection for them was that it seemed to assert a separate entity which politically conscious Arabs in Palestine and elsewhere denied. For them there was no such thing as a country called Palestine. The region which the British called Palestine was merely a separated part of a larger whole. Palestine was not a country and had no frontiers, only administrative boundaries; it was a group of provincial subdivisions, by no means always the same, within a larger entity. For a long time organized and articulate Arab political opinion was virtually unanimous on this point.

At first, the country of which Palestine was a part was felt to be Syria. In Ottoman times, that is, immediately before the coming of the British, Palestine had indeed been a part of a larger Syrian whole from which it was in no way distinguished whether by language, culture, education, administration, political allegiance, or any other significant respect. The dividing line between British-mandated Palestine and French-mandated Syria-Lebanon was an entirely new one and for the people of the area was wholly artificial. It was therefore natural that the nationalist leadership when it first appeared should think in Syrian terms and describe Palestine as southern Syria.

If it did not exist, how did they live ...well...there?

If it did not exist, how did they live ...well...there?

"There" was viewed as Syria, not Palestine, dummy.

Different name-same place. What is your point?

Dummy, you claimed Palestine is a country. I have proven you wrong. Arabs viewed Palestine as southern Syria, dummy, not as a country called Palestine.

Arabs in Palestine had no sovereignty over the territory of Palestine as it was under Turkish sovereignty for 400 years. The amount of land owned by Arabs was deminimis.

Thus, so-called Palestinians have never had a Palestinian country, dummy.

"There" was viewed as Syria, not Palestine, dummy.

Different name-same place. What is your point?

Dummy, you claimed Palestine is a country. I have proven you wrong. Arabs viewed Palestine as southern Syria, dummy, not as a country called Palestine.

Arabs in Palestine had no sovereignty over the territory of Palestine as it was under Turkish sovereignty for 400 years. The amount of land owned by Arabs was deminimis.

Thus, so-called Palestinians have never had a Palestinian country, dummy.

So, they should be called Syrians and not Palestinians. If they changed the name of Palestine to Syria, would it then be their country? I mean, like, living there and all.

So, they should be called Syrians and not Palestinians. If they changed the name of Palestine to Syria, would it then be their country? I mean, like, living there and all.

"Living there and all" does not confer property rights nor sovereignty, dummy.

Homeless people live in Central Park, though, they do not own it.

Don't be such a dummy, dummy.

"Living there and all" does not confer property rights nor sovereignty, dummy.

Homeless people live in Central Park, though, they do not own it.

Don't be such a dummy, dummy.

Who does own Central Park?

Forum List

Back