New U.S. push for Mideast peace faces old obstacles

So, what do you think about a bunch of outsiders deciding what is going to happen in your country?

It is a common misunderstanding that Palestine was an Arab country.

Palestine was never a country throughout most of history. It was never a political or legal entity until the Jewish homeland was reestablished there in the early 20th century.

Palestine was part of sovereign Ottoman Turkey and viewed by Arabs as southern Syria.

The Ottoman Turks gave Jews permission to immigrate, when they purchased land...from Arab landowners. Subsequently, the Palestine Mandate permitted full Jewish immigration into Palestine.

Arabs were, for the most part, tenant farmers and sharecroppers with little ownership of land.

Thus, Arabs were and are in no position to have any say over Palestine.

So, what do you think about a bunch of outsiders deciding what is going to happen in your country?

It is a common misunderstanding that Palestine was an Arab country.

Palestine was never a country throughout most of history. It was never a political or legal entity until the Jewish homeland was reestablished there in the early 20th century.

Palestine was part of sovereign Ottoman Turkey and viewed by Arabs as southern Syria.

The Ottoman Turks gave Jews permission to immigrate, when they purchased land...from Arab landowners. Subsequently, the Palestine Mandate permitted full Jewish immigration into Palestine.

Arabs were, for the most part, tenant farmers and sharecroppers with little ownership of land.

Thus, Arabs were and are in no position to have any say over Palestine.

We are not talking about Arabs. This is Palestine. Arabs only comprise some of Palestinians. Like in the US many people came and put down roots so to say Arabs is to mislead.

We are not talking about Arabs. This is Palestine. Arabs only comprise some of Palestinians. Like in the US many people came and put down roots so to say Arabs is to mislead.

There is no ethnic distinction between Arabs and Palestinians. In fact, before Israeli statehood, Jews were known as Palestinians. Arabs did not want to be associated with Jews and did not begin calling themselves Pallies until recently in history.

Furthermore, Israel encompasses about 90 percent of Palestine.

There is no ethnic distinction between Arabs and Palestinians. In fact, before Israeli statehood, Jews were known as Palestinians. Arabs did not want to be associated with Jews and did not begin calling themselves Pallies until recently in history.

Furthermore, Israel encompasses about 90 percent of Palestine.

Yes there are Palestinian Jews who can trace their ancestry back to biblical times. They were living in the homeland for Jews. They lived peacefully with Muslims and Christians who also lived in their homeland.

Muslims, Christians, and Jews still live peacefully together in Palestine.

Yes there are Palestinian Jews who can trace their ancestry back to biblical times. They were living in the homeland for Jews. They lived peacefully with Muslims and Christians who also lived in their homeland.

When did Jews live "peacefuly" with Muslims? When Muhammad slaughtered the Jewish community in Medina? Or, when he massacred the Jews of Khaybar? Or, maybe, when Muslims invaded Palestine?

Jews never lived peacefully with Muslims because the Quran instructs that Jews are to be killed, enslaved or, at best, live debased and humiliated lives as dhimmis.

Haha. Christians are being persecuted out of Palestine in droves. The Christian population in the West Bank and Gaza has been reduced to less than 50,000, out of 4 million Muslims.

Jews are prohibited from living in Gaza and the Palllie sections of the West Bank. It is a crime punishable by hanging for a Pallie to sell land to a Jew. Hamas, Islamic Jihad, Tanzim, al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade, DFLP, PFLP and numerous other Muslim terrorist organizations are dedicated to Israel's destruction.

You could not possible be less informed than you are.

When did Jews live "peacefuly" with Muslims? When Muhammad slaughtered the Jewish community in Medina? Or, when he massacred the Jews of Khaybar? Or, maybe, when Muslims invaded Palestine?

Jews never lived peacefully with Muslims because the Quran instructs that Jews are to be killed, enslaved or, at best, live debased and humiliated lives as dhimmis.

Haha. Christians are being persecuted out of Palestine in droves. The Christian population in the West Bank and Gaza has been reduced to less than 50,000, out of 4 million Muslims.

Jews are prohibited from living in Gaza and the Palllie sections of the West Bank. It is a crime punishable by hanging for a Pallie to sell land to a Jew. Hamas, Islamic Jihad, Tanzim, al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade, DFLP, PFLP and numerous other Muslim terrorist organizations are dedicated to Israel's destruction.

You could not possible be less informed than you are.

I believe Palestinian Jews own land in Palestine. Jews live in and visit Palestine and there is no threat against them.

It is true that Israel has soured the relations with with Jews in the ME but Muslims and Christians are having no problems. The Christians are being driven out mostly by Israel.

Look it up.

Birzeit University : Palestine

I believe Palestinian Jews own land in Palestine. Jews live in and visit Palestine and there is no threat against them.

Hahaha. Your posts would be comical were they not so pathetically uninformed.

There are numerous Palestinian terrorist groups who represent threats to Israel.

It is true that Israel has soured the relations with with Jews in the ME but Muslims and Christians are having no problems. The Christians are being driven out mostly by Israel.

Hahaha. Israel is a refuge for Christians fleeing Muslim persecution. The Christian population of Israel is 250,000-300,000, while there are only 50,000 Christians in the West Bank and Gaza.

You are a dumb dumb.

Hahaha. Your posts would be comical were they not so pathetically uninformed.

There are numerous Palestinian terrorist groups who represent threats to Israel.

Hahaha. Israel is a refuge for Christians fleeing Muslim persecution. The Christian population of Israel is 250,000-300,000, while there are only 50,000 Christians in the West Bank and Gaza.

You are a dumb dumb.

None of these so called terrorist groups are a threat to Jews living in or visiting Palestine.

Christians are the business class of citizens in Palestine. Israel is choking them out.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L3hv6t7cHs&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

None of these so called terrorist groups are a threat to Jews living in or visiting Palestine.

Wrong, dumb dumb.

Christians are the business class of citizens in Palestine. Israel is choking them out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L3hv6t7cHs&feature=player_embedded

Wrong, again, dumb dumb. Christians are accorded full freedoms, human rights and civil liberties in Israel, while Christiansare being persecuted out of the Muslim-dominated Middle East.

Israel is the only country in the Middle East where Christians have complete freedom.

You know less than nothing.

Wrong, dumb dumb.

Wrong, again, dumb dumb. Christians are accorded full freedoms, human rights and civil liberties in Israel, while Christiansare being persecuted out of the Muslim-dominated Middle East.

Israel is the only country in the Middle East where Christians have complete freedom.

The plight and flight of Palestinian Christians

Wrong, dumb dumb.

The plight and flight of Palestinian Christians

The flight of Palestinian Christians refers to persecution of Christians from Muslim-controlled Gaza and the West Bank, dummy.

Wrong, dumb dumb.

Name some instances when a Palestinian Jew or tourist was attacked in Palestine. I think I remember hearing of one ten or fifteen years ago.

[Name some instances when a Palestinian Jew or tourist was attacked in Palestine. I think I remember hearing of one ten or fifteen years ago.

Dummy, Israel was attacked by Hamas resulting in the Gaza war.

Dummy, Jews are attacked in the West Bank regularly. My car has been shot at, dummy, and others have been killed.

Dummy, Pallies have fired 12,000 rockets into Israel since 2000.

Dummy, the second intifada resulted in the murder of 1,000 Israelis and the wounding of 6,000 more.

Pallies are attacked regularly in Gaza.

The list is long, dummy.

[Name some instances when a Palestinian Jew or tourist was attacked in Palestine. I think I remember hearing of one ten or fifteen years ago.

Dummy, Israel was attacked by Hamas resulting in the Gaza war.

Dummy, Jews are attacked in the West Bank regularly. My car has been shot at, dummy, and others have been killed.

Dummy, Pallies have fired 12,000 rockets into Israel since 2000.

Dummy, the second intifada resulted in the murder of 1,000 Israelis and the wounding of 6,000 more.

Pallies are attacked regularly in Gaza.

The list is long, dummy.

You didn't answer my question.

You didn't answer my question.

Dummy, I just answered your question, but, you're too dumb to know it.

I did not ask for attacks on Israeli criminals.

The question was: "Name some instances when a Palestinian Jew or tourist was attacked in Palestine."

I know you have a comprehension problem, but at least try.

Dummy, Israel was established through international treaties and international law. Israelis are not criminals, dummy.

Furthermore, dummy, Israel comprises most of Palestine.

Are you mentally impaired or just dumb?

Dummy, I just answered your question, but, you're too dumb to know it.

The question was: "Name some instances when a Palestinian Jew or tourist was attacked in Palestine."

Dummy, Israel was established through international treaties and international law. Israelis are not criminals, dummy.

Israel attacked Najd before the war of 1948 driving the indigenous population out of their homes and off their land. Most of those driven out became refugees in Gaza. This was an act of aggression against this farm community.

International law forbids the acquisition of land in acts of aggression. With this in mind, Israel cannot legally claim possession of this land. Further evidence of this is the fact that there is no border between Gaza and Sderot. Israel has built a cage around Gaza, but there is no border there.

When did Israel get legal possession of this land. You are the expert. You should be able to provide documentation.

Israel attacked Najd before the war of 1948 driving the indigenous population out of their homes and off their land. Most of those driven out became refugees in Gaza. This was an act of aggression against this farm community.

International law forbids the acquisition of land in acts of aggression. With this in mind, Israel cannot legally claim possession of this land. Further evidence of this is the fact that there is no border between Gaza and Sderot. Israel has built a cage around Gaza, but there is no border there.

When did Israel get legal possession of this land. You are the expert. You should be able to provide documentation.

Dummy, I've instructed you on this matter previously.

Dummy, Arabs initiated hostilities against Jews in 1947 and in 1948.

Furthermore, dummy, there is no rule in international law prohobiting the seizure of territory in a defensive war.

Further, still, dummy, the binding San Remo Resolution transferred sovereignty over Palestine from the Ottoman Turks to Israel.

The binding Palestine Mandate encourages Jewish settlement throughout Palestine.

Thus, dummy, you are wrong, again.

Dummy, I've instructed you on this matter previously.

Dummy, Arabs initiated hostilities against Jews in 1947 and in 1948.

Furthermore, dummy, there is no rule in international law prohobiting the seizure of territory in a defensive war.

Further, still, dummy, the binding San Remo Resolution transferred sovereignty over Palestine from the Ottoman Turks to Israel.

The binding Palestine Mandate encourages Jewish settlement throughout Palestine.

Thus, dummy, you are wrong, again.

You need to get away from that propaganda from lying sack of crap Israel.

When did Israel get the right to throw people off their land and move in criminal settlers. Forget about the outsiders. They do not have that authority.

Forum List

Back