New Twilight New Moon Movie

Andrew2382

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2008
ok, so I got dragged to this movie last night for a midnight showing. Not only a midnight showing but my wife dragged me there at 10pm to get a good seat.

The movie itself was awful, how this movie has a grip on some of the realities of these girls (young and old!) is beyond me.

The screaming in the movie theater was utterly annoying.

When the movie ended there was a row of girls in front of me ranging from 40-16 and they were all screaming and jumping and hugging each other. Might have been the saddest display I have seen in quite a while.

The worst part is the only part that was going to seem interesting to me was when it looked like there was going to be this cool CGI fight between some gay vampire and wolves and it lasted a whole 3 and a half seconds.

I got yelled at by a rabid fan when I tried to explain to her prior to the movie on line that guys who sparkle usually aren't into girls.

But holy shit this movie is going to make a lot of money it seems, I don't know why but it is. They were showing it last night at every theater 24 in total and every single was was sold out. I would say these fans are worse then the star war geeks but then again the star war geeks come to the movie with props and costumes....i didn't see any of that last night.

Pass on the movie unless your gf/wife makes the compromise that she forfeits her next 30 movie choices by picking this crap.

Pass on the movie unless your gf/wife makes the compromise that she forfeits her next 30 movie choices by picking this crap.

That's how you work the angles, baby!

Women don't think past their immediate opportunity in this kind of situation.

Now you have her by the balls :thup:

She'll be looking back in hingsight wishing she was more clever when you drag her to Law Abiding Citizen, 2012, and Fourth Kind. :lol:

Couples Retreat looks good but she might like that one. If she does, skip it :lol:

Last edited:
i thought men who stare at goats was really bad.

It had its few moments but overall was really bad imo

i thought men who stare at goats was really bad.

It had its few moments but overall was really bad imo

Sadly, that's the best movie out right now. This period after Halloween and before Thanksgiving weekend sucks usually.

I'm supposed to go see this crap tomorrow with my family.

Luckily a cash paying side job has come up for me, so I have an easy out.

I'll be saving my money for "The Road".

I liked "New Moon" it followed the book very closely. :)

Didn't Bella & Jacob actually kiss in the book?

I didn't think the movie was all that great. After reading the saga, I considered the first two books the best of the series, so I don't expect the movies to get any better than the first one.

ok, so I got dragged to this movie last night for a midnight showing. Not only a midnight showing but my wife dragged me there at 10pm to get a good seat.

The movie itself was awful, how this movie has a grip on some of the realities of these girls (young and old!) is beyond me.

The screaming in the movie theater was utterly annoying.

When the movie ended there was a row of girls in front of me ranging from 40-16 and they were all screaming and jumping and hugging each other. Might have been the saddest display I have seen in quite a while.

The worst part is the only part that was going to seem interesting to me was when it looked like there was going to be this cool CGI fight between some gay vampire and wolves and it lasted a whole 3 and a half seconds.

I got yelled at by a rabid fan when I tried to explain to her prior to the movie on line that guys who sparkle usually aren't into girls.

But holy shit this movie is going to make a lot of money it seems, I don't know why but it is. They were showing it last night at every theater 24 in total and every single was was sold out. I would say these fans are worse then the star war geeks but then again the star war geeks come to the movie with props and costumes....i didn't see any of that last night.

:clap2:

OMG....my teenaged daughter and I were just talking about this stupid movie this afternoon. She asked me if I was on a "team". I was like....."pardon me.....aren't I a little too old to be 'Team Jacob' or 'Team Edward'?".

She was like "Yeah, but you should see all the old ladies who are into Edward or Jacob, Mom its disgusting. Really Oooooooooolddddddd ladies like you. (Afterall I *am* 46 years old, 47 next month. :redface: ) They should be ashamed lusting after teenaged boys."

Anyway, her synopsis of the movie mirrors yours. Of course, she's not your typical screaming cheerleader teenaged cupie doll. She's tall, thin, gorgeous....and JrNROTC and a Featherweight Wrestler on her high school team... 103lb weight class. Undefeated in her weight class as of last night--she is 4-0. :D

So....who knows? Maybe the two of us are just weirdos, but we're NOT into either team (Edward or Jacob) or twilight.

Ick.

it was like being pecked to death by a duck....we went to an 12:30 showing....i fell asleep....i was able to sleep till that crazy girl starts screaming what have you done...at the indian kid...what the hell this is the worst casting... the 16 yr old indian kid...the long hair look just as fake as it was....the movie was terrible...it could have been shortened by 2 hours and made all the points it made....

i am sorry teen anguish is not my cup of tea...it was truly death by a 1000 paper cuts ...each time i figured it was over....nooooooooo it keep going....then i walk out in the lobby and see the next one is june 2010....o hell no.

Forum List

Back