New TV Show, The Strain

Eff made up for a lot for finally banging the hawt Hispanic chick. I was particularly amused with the dialog between the Old Jew and Eff's boy, after Boy asks; "When's my daddy going to come back?" Old Jew says, "What your father must do will take time, and it won't be easy." LOL Later the pair are interrupted by someone from the Cast of New Jersey Housewives, who in my opinion are much more terrifying than Vampires.

Anyway, I'm becoming a bit concerned that the A-team has yet to recruit a Black Member, or an Asian member, but I'm pleased to announce that a Lesbian member has emerged: Apparently the Hawt Blonde Computer Genius Chick and her roommate were... "more than room-mates."

Eff made up for a lot for finally banging the hawt Hispanic chick. I was particularly amused with the dialog between the Old Jew and Eff's boy, after Boy asks; "When's my daddy going to come back?" Old Jew says, "What your father must do will take time, and it won't be easy." LOL Later the pair are interrupted by someone from the Cast of New Jersey Housewives, who in my opinion are much more terrifying than Vampires.

Anyway, I'm becoming a bit concerned that the A-team has yet to recruit a Black Member, or an Asian member, but I'm pleased to announce that a Lesbian member has emerged: Apparently the Hawt Blonde Computer Genius Chick and her roommate were... "more than room-mates."

Well to their credit they tried to recruit that black security guard and the rest of his crew, many of whom were black!

Well to their credit they tried to recruit that black security guard and the rest of his crew, many of whom were black!

Government hiring quotas don't allow for how many blacks you "tried to recruit." Its not like they need someone that can lay-up 25 points every game of basketball. Hell, I bet they don't even need someone who has graduated high school. There is absolutely no excuse for not having a token black on the A-Team!!!

I'm writing FX an Angry, Sanctimonious Letter of Outrage!!!

Government hiring quotas don't allow for how many blacks you "tried to recruit." Its not like they need someone that can lay-up 25 points every game of basketball. Hell, I bet they don't even need someone who has graduated high school. There is absolutely no excuse for not having a token black on the A-Team!!!

Well they do have a Jew (many here would say he isn't white), two females, one lesbian, one eastern European Immigrant, two Latinos (Gus is soon to join) and one native white guy. That's diversity.

They can't all be as diverse as Walking Dead.

Well they do have a Jew (many here would say he isn't white), two females, one lesbian, one eastern European Immigrant, two Latinos (Gus is soon to join) and one native white guy. That's diversity.

"Diversity?"

400 years of oppression and a black cannot get a job on the A-team cuttin' off vampire heads?

I bet if people were turning into Cotton Plants they'd be able to find a brotha to chop THEM up!

:afro:

From what I've seen, it's nothing more than another vampire story with too many of the same all over the tube.

Saw the latest episode last night, and STILL NO Black-A-TEAM member!

I suppose the primary plot changes were:

1. Discovering that the Black Man-servant to the Evil-Rich-White-Guy was actually sympathetic to the A-Team. I guess FX will now argue when they receive my Letter of Complaint, that this guy actually counts as an A-Team member.

2. Eff's wife, now infected, is one of The Master's Favorite Vampires. No doubt she'll be put to use tracking down the A-Team

3. New Jersey Housewives are not immune to becoming infected with Vampirism. Who would have guessed?

I've seen the previews for this show and I'm disappointed I haven't been able to watch it.

2 seasons later and I will admit the show has been a major letdown. I liked the concept and actors so I kept with it, while somewhat entertaining it has been a let down.

And do they always have to make the kids on these shows so unlikable. This kid has been the worst in I have seen. He was bad before last night and he took a step toward the worst child character in history. First he sics his feeler pet on an innocent man who was only trying to help him. Then he sets off a nuclear bomb because he is mad that his dad killed his vampire mother who was trying to kill both of them.

Zack you suck!

While this show is winding down I have to say it was a little disappointing. Great premise, good actors, great source material and a good start, but it dragged on and has some bad writing. They also made Zach Goodweather so unlikable that you though less of the show because of him! Worst child character of all time 2nd to none. Actually might be the most annoying character of all time. He is that awful. The season 3 finale was icing on the cake.

The show has taken a very interesting turn and the first episode was pretty good. Too bad it is now the last episode. They need to kill off Zach that little POS.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

While this show is winding down I have to say it was a little disappointing. Great premise, good actors, great source material and a good start, but it dragged on and has some bad writing. They also made Zach Goodweather so unlikable that you though less of the show because of him! Worst child character of all time 2nd to none. Actually might be the most annoying character of all time. He is that awful. The season 3 finale was icing on the cake.

The show has taken a very interesting turn and the first episode was pretty good. Too bad it is now the last episode. They need to kill off Zach that little POS.

I was looking forward to this last season, but it is by far the worst one yet. Boring, poor writing, meaningless sequences and the plot line sucks! They ruined the best character (Gus) by making him go from rough but noble to outright dishonorable thug. Why even bring him back if you are going to ruin him as such. I thought they couldn't make Zach any worse, but I was wrong. He is redeemable. I am considering not watching the end because I know he will survive and have a redeemable moment and all is forgiven. Yet for the fans he should deny and again he is not redeemable.

New Topics

Forum List

Back