New Trump Advisory Board Member: ‘Men And Women Are Not Equal’

The way that the article claims the man said something, but has only very small phrases, or even single words, out of context, in quotes, well the real gist of the story is just them telling you what the other guy said?

Yes, I noticed that too, on reading both the article linked in the OP, and the article which it cites. Pretty much a sure sign of small cherry-picked bits of quotes deceptively presented to make it appear that the one being quoted said something very different from what he actually did say.

Exactly the sort of intellectual dishonesty that we all know to expect from TheObsessivePervert.

Dead giveaway of a liberal telling lies.

Another dead giveaway that a LIbEral is lying is that the LIbEral is saying something. That's especially true of TheRegressiveParasite,but it's pretty much true of most LIbErals in general.

True. I do tend of over complicate things.

Not to get off topic, but just pointing out the flaw in you using this as an example. That young "man" is actually a girl transitioning into being a boy. She/he wanted to wrestle in the boys division. The State of Texas wouldn't allow her to.

A girl cannot “transition into a boy”. It is scientifically, biologically, impossible. No matter what quasi-medical Frankensteinery is done to her, she will still be female.

Let us please stop using language that legitimizes this madness. “Transgenderism” is an insane, harmful hoax, and it needs to be soundly treated as such by all sane people.

Why am I not surprised? Given Trumps record of denigrating women, this is exactly what I would expect. I want to hear from the female Trump supporters on this board .What do you think of this? How do you justify it?

Right-wing pundit and recently announced Trump advisory board member Clarence Mason Weaver has said that women aren’t equal to men and that they damaged society when they won the “‘right’ to leave the home and go to work.” He has claimed that women who report sexual misconduct at work are the reason “why we don’t want to be around you in a business.” And he has told women that they should carry themselves as “handmaidens” and “be submissive.”

Bottom line: New Trump advisory board member Clarence Mason Weaver claims that women are not equal to men, and argues that women would be better off acting like “handmaidens” rather than “queens,” telling women they should be “quiet, humble, and “submissive.”

Watch the video clip!!

Is a motor and a transmission equal jackass? You not see any difference in how men and women
  • look different
  • have different strengths, biologies
  • thought processes
  • interests and needs
  • concerns and approaches to problem solving?
A motor and transmission are very different, yet like yin and yang fit together to form one beautiful, congruent mechanism, greater than the sum of the parts!
That is too fucking idiotic to bother answering.

And yet you ANSWERED IT by admitting you have no retort to the facts, jackass!
No retort is necessary who someone demonstrates their ignorance and /or dishonesty with a false equivalency logical fallacy. The issue is men and women being treated equally. No one said that they are the same. Apparently you are no able to fathom that.

Why am I not surprised? Given Trumps record of denigrating women, this is exactly what I would expect. I want to hear from the female Trump supporters on this board .What do you think of this? How do you justify it?

Right-wing pundit and recently announced Trump advisory board member Clarence Mason Weaver has said that women aren’t equal to men and that they damaged society when they won the “‘right’ to leave the home and go to work.” He has claimed that women who report sexual misconduct at work are the reason “why we don’t want to be around you in a business.” And he has told women that they should carry themselves as “handmaidens” and “be submissive.”

Bottom line: New Trump advisory board member Clarence Mason Weaver claims that women are not equal to men, and argues that women would be better off acting like “handmaidens” rather than “queens,” telling women they should be “quiet, humble, and “submissive.”

Watch the video clip!!

Is a motor and a transmission equal jackass? You not see any difference in how men and women
  • look different
  • thought processes
  • interests and needs
A motor and transmission are very different, yet like yin and yang fit together to form one beautiful, congruent mechanism, greater than the sum of the parts!
That is too fucking idiotic to bother answering . And once again, your calling me a jackass does not make you look smart. It only shows that you are not so damned sure of yourself.

His point about the differences between the sexes, was completely reasonable. YOu calling it a name, was not an answer to any of his points.

You are the one avoiding real substance, and just name calling.
I called him a name? Really what name was that. ? Is it possible that you don't understand the difference between call someone an idiot, and saying that their post is idiotic? I suppose it is possible

Watch the video clip!!

• look different
  • thought processes
  • interests and needs
That is too fucking idiotic to bother answering . And once again, your calling me a jackass does not make you look smart. It only shows that you are not so damned sure of yourself.

His point about the differences between the sexes, was completely reasonable. YOu calling it a name, was not an answer to any of his points.

I called him a name? Really what name was that. ? Is it possible that you don't understand the difference between call someone an idiot, and saying that their post is idiotic? I suppose it is possible

And now you want to argue semantics. Anything to avoid addressing the actual points of your enemies.

Typical liberal.

2019 and I know lots of MEN that would never vote or put a woman in any kind of political power . As I have said in a number of different threads ---women think different , more emotional . -------- just a general comment .

Different is not a synonym for unequal.
Yeah, just like an atomic bomb is different than a conventional bomb.

Watch the video clip!!

• look different
  • thought processes
  • interests and needs

And now you want to argue semantics. Anything to avoid addressing the actual points of your enemies.

Typical liberal.
Still falling back on your childish games I see. Understandable. It's all that you have.

• look different
  • thought processes
  • interests and needs

Typical liberal.
Still falling back on your childish games I see. Understandable. It's all that you have.

Tell me, why did your op not quote the man saying what you claimed he said?

How'd our first handmaiden take the news?

melania-trump-scowl-350-d566fd20-2997-43f4-8e51-71011d76208b.jpg

~S~

2019 and I know lots of MEN that would never vote or put a woman in any kind of political power . As I have said in a number of different threads ---women think different , more emotional . -------- just a general comment .

---------------------------------------DIFFERENT when recognized might be a reason to not take them seriously or to treat women unequally . Same as a kid should be treated differently and unequally PK .

• look different
  • thought processes
  • interests and needs

Typical liberal.
The only way to deal with you idiots is to mock you. You don't accept facts, you can't be reasoned with and you can't be told the truth unless it agrees with your perversity.

Typical liberal.

Tell me, why did your op not quote the man saying what you claimed he said?
Watch the god damned video child!

Typical liberal.
The only way to deal with you idiots is to mock you. You don't accept facts, you can't be reasoned with and you can't be told the truth unless it agrees with your perversity.
It is you morons and Trump ass lickers who do not accept facts

---------------------------------------DIFFERENT when recognized might be a reason to not take them seriously or to treat women unequally . Same as a kid should be treated differently and unequally PK .
So women are like children? I wonder if the women in your life- if there are any -know about your misogynist views.

Women arent [sic] equal to men in many ways. And vice versa.
Equality among people is something made up by complete losers so they dont [sic] feel like complete losers.
So you agree with this ass hat that women are inferior to men and should have less rights ? Yes or no?

strawman.jpg

So women are like children? I wonder if the women in your life- if there are any -know about your misogynist views.

StrawMan2.jpg

Of course, once again, the subhuman piece of shit who supports the “right” of dangerous male perverts to claim to “identify as women” in order to violate the safety, privacy, and modest of actual women by invading their restrooms, locker rooms, dressing rooms, and such, is falsely accusing someone else of having “misogynist views”.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back