New Trump Advisory Board Member: ‘Men And Women Are Not Equal’

Women arent equal to men in many ways. And vice versa.
Equality among people is something made up by complete losers so they dont feel like complete losers.
It depends on what you mean by equality Sure men and women are different so in that respect there is inequality. What this joker is advocating is they women should not have the same rights as men. You do understand the difference, right?
I took it as he wanted women out of the way like old times.
Right that too

Why am I not surprised? Given Trumps record of denigrating women, this is exactly what I would expect. I want to hear from the female Trump supporters on this board .What do you think of this? How do you justify it?

Right-wing pundit and recently announced Trump advisory board member Clarence Mason Weaver has said that women aren’t equal to men and that they damaged society when they won the “‘right’ to leave the home and go to work.” He has claimed that women who report sexual misconduct at work are the reason “why we don’t want to be around you in a business.” And he has told women that they should carry themselves as “handmaidens” and “be submissive.”

Bottom line: New Trump advisory board member Clarence Mason Weaver claims that women are not equal to men, and argues that women would be better off acting like “handmaidens” rather than “queens,” telling women they should be “quiet, humble, and “submissive.”

Watch the video clip!!

I note that the money shot of that phrase, is not in quotes. So, what did he actually say? BTW, never heard of this guy, or of the board he is supposedly a member of, or anything it has done.
What's not in quotes?? You want to know what he said.? Watch the damned video

Why am I not surprised? Given Trumps record of denigrating women, this is exactly what I would expect. I want to hear from the female Trump supporters on this board .What do you think of this? How do you justify it?

Right-wing pundit and recently announced Trump advisory board member Clarence Mason Weaver has said that women aren’t equal to men and that they damaged society when they won the “‘right’ to leave the home and go to work.” He has claimed that women who report sexual misconduct at work are the reason “why we don’t want to be around you in a business.” And he has told women that they should carry themselves as “handmaidens” and “be submissive.”

Bottom line: New Trump advisory board member Clarence Mason Weaver claims that women are not equal to men, and argues that women would be better off acting like “handmaidens” rather than “queens,” telling women they should be “quiet, humble, and “submissive.”

Watch the video clip!!

Is a motor and a transmission equal jackass? You not see any difference in how men and women
  • look different
  • have different strengths, biologies
  • thought processes
  • interests and needs
  • concerns and approaches to problem solving?
A motor and transmission are very different, yet like yin and yang fit together to form one beautiful, congruent mechanism, greater than the sum of the parts!
That is too fucking idiotic to bother answering . And once again, your calling me a jackass does not make you look smart. It only shows that you are not so damned sure of yourself.

Watch the video clip!!

Is a motor and a transmission equal jackass? You not see any difference in how men and women
  • look different
  • thought processes
  • interests and needs
A motor and transmission are very different, yet like yin and yang fit together to form one beautiful, congruent mechanism, greater than the sum of the parts!
That is too fucking idiotic to bother answering.

And yet you ANSWERED IT by admitting you have no retort to the facts, jackass!

Watch the video clip!!
As a women, why do you feel you are equal to men? You can't run as fast, work as hard, or impregnate someone. How are you equal?

Watch the video clip!!

I note that the money shot of that phrase, is not in quotes. So, what did he actually say? BTW, never heard of this guy, or of the board he is supposedly a member of, or anything it has done.
What's not in quotes?? You want to know what he said.? Watch the damned video

What you said in the thread title that he said. It is not in quotes in the op excerpt. So, he did not actually say it, did he? Or it would have been inside of actual quotation marks.

Watch the video clip!!

Proving this LYING PIECE OF SHIT OP FAG, IS EASY!

Trump has more women as top advisers than Obama, Bush, or Clinton
Mar 22, 2019 · Trump has more women as top advisers than Obama, Bush, or ... adding that “ it's a wonderful thing” when women are brought to the

Watch the video clip!!

• look different
  • thought processes
  • interests and needs
That is too fucking idiotic to bother answering . And once again, your calling me a jackass does not make you look smart. It only shows that you are not so damned sure of yourself.

His point about the differences between the sexes, was completely reasonable. YOu calling it a name, was not an answer to any of his points.

You are the one avoiding real substance, and just name calling.

Watch the video clip!!

An extreme [S][COLOR=#a0a0a0]left[/COLOR][/S] [B]wrong[/B]-wing freak citing an extreme left wrong-wing which cites another left wrong-wing as its sole source.

It's a safe bet that the entire narrative is solid digestive waste from a male bovine.

Of course, it's always rich to hear false accusations of misogyny from a subhuman piece of shit who sides with mentally- and morally-defective male perverts who want to claim to be women, and on that basis, to violate the safety, modesty, and privacy of actual women by intruding into women-only intimate spaces, such as restrooms, locker rooms, etc.

Watch the video clip!!

An extreme [S][COLOR=#a0a0a0]left[/COLOR][/S] [B]wrong[/B]-wing freak citing an extreme left wrong-wing which cites another left wrong-wing as its sole source.

It's a safe bet that the entire narrative is solid digestive waste from a male bovine.

Of course, it's always rich to hear false accusations of misogyny from a subhuman piece of shit who sides with mentally- and morally-defective male perverts who want to claim to be women, and on that basis, to violate the safety, modesty, and privacy of actual women by intruding into women-only intimate spaces, such as restrooms, locker rooms, etc.

The way that the article claims the man said something, but has only very small phrases, or even single words, out of context, in quotes, well the real gist of the story is just them telling you what the other guy said?

Dead giveaway of a liberal telling lies.

Women arent equal to men in many ways. And vice versa.
Equality among people is something made up by complete losers so they dont feel like complete losers.

Spoken like a true believe in white male privelege.

This thread is about the comments of a black man.......

Not to get off topic, but just pointing out the flaw in you using this as an example. That young "man" is actually a girl transitioning into being a boy. She/he wanted to wrestle in the boys division. The State of Texas wouldn't allow her to.

The way that the article claims the man said something, but has only very small phrases, or even single words, out of context, in quotes, well the real gist of the story is just them telling you what the other guy said?

Yes, I noticed that too, on reading both the article linked in the OP, and the article which it cites. Pretty much a sure sign of small cherry-picked bits of quotes deceptively presented to make it appear that the one being quoted said something very different from what he actually did say.

Exactly the sort of intellectual dishonesty that we all know to expect from TheObsessivePervert.

Yes, I noticed that too, on reading both the article linked in the OP, and the article which it cites. Pretty much a sure sign of small cherry-picked bits of quotes deceptively presented to make it appear that the one being quoted said something very different from what he actually did say.

Exactly the sort of intellectual dishonesty that we all know to expect from TheObsessivePervert.

Another dead giveaway that a LIbEral is lying is that the LIbEral is saying something. That's especially true of TheRegressiveParasite, but it's pretty much true of most LIbErals in general.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back