New Trump Advisory Board Member: ‘Men And Women Are Not Equal’

If we're honest they're not equal on some measures. Feminism is a "bigly" reason the left acts out of emotions instead of reason. Regardless, the dude is black so it cancels out the misogynist doesn't it? After all, it's your rules.

Alert to everyone, the article cited by the OP reads "As one might expect from a Trump supporter, Weaver is a pig, an open misogynist who uses religious superstition to justify his contempt for and hostility towards women." ILMAO these people call themselves liberal. Among many things progressives are frauds.

That's pretty much all you need to know, except that the OP is LGBT, and Weaver was quoted saying homosexuality is an abomination. Now you know the OP's true motive

What the fuck are you talking about. None of this makes a lick of sense. His being black has nothing to do with the actual issue

If we're honest they're not equal on some measures. Feminism is a "bigly" reason the left acts out of emotions instead of reason. Regardless, the dude is black so it cancels out the misogynist doesn't it? After all, it's your rules.

Alert to everyone, the article cited by the OP reads "As one might expect from a Trump supporter, Weaver is a pig, an open misogynist who uses religious superstition to justify his contempt for and hostility towards women." ILMAO these people call themselves liberal. Among many things progressives are frauds.

That's pretty much all you need to know, except that the OP is LGBT, and Weaver was quoted saying homosexuality is an abomination. Now you know the OP's true motive

What the fuck are you talking about. None of this makes a lick of sense. His being black has nothing to do with the actual issue

What really makes no sense is allowing men to compete in women's sports.

And why is that? Because men and women are not equal.

You should like up the definition for "none", and then revise your post.

Last edited:
I had a great advantage as in the 60’s I was playing tennis as a 7 year old and there weren’t many guys so played against a lot of 8,9,10 year old girls. Thus I never viewed them as anything but equals as the age difference made it very competitive
I began to realize by age 10 myself that other boys did not think like me but that advantage I acquired early on has allowed me to always be comfortable around women and they with me and it went well.

I grew up on a swimming team where all the fastest swimmers were girls.

Your anecdotal situation is just that. If you want to truly gauge swimming performance, review where the best of the best meet up: The Olympics.

List of Olympic records in swimming - Wikipedia

And would you look at that? Not a single woman is faster than a man in the same event.

I won all of the “Top grades in the class awards in Public school”.

Again with the anecdotes.

The 40 smartest people of all time - 88% men.
30 Smartest People Alive Today - 87% men.

Everyone, male or female, has strengths and weaknesses. Physical strength is based on size and frame. I have a female friend who used to work as a bouncer in a bar - 6’ 1”, 230 lbs of muscle. It took 3 guys to get her off the last guy who decided to try her. Generally speaking, women are physically smaller than men but they are in many ways, stronger than men. They have more lower body strength than men, who have stronger upper bodies. Women live longer which suggests greater physical strength and endurance. The death rate for young men is much higher which suggests that young women are smarter and more practical than men and take fewer dangerous or foolish risks.

Now you're just getting silly. Outliers do not change the prevailing standards. For every " 6'1" 230 lbs of muscle" female there's 10 males with the same characteristics. If your claim about lower body strength were true, this would also be reflected in the Olypmics. It's not:

List of Olympic records in athletics - Wikipedia

If men and women are oh so equal, then why are the PFT standards for them different in the military? Army Basic Training PFT

Men tend to die younger because they assume riskier jobs. 93% of workplace deaths are men: Gender Pay Gap? What About The Workplace Death Gap? | Investor's Business Daily

I don't see many women working in foundries or scaling skyscrapers - do you?

I notice those claiming male superiority are doing so on the basis of physical strength and aggression. That doesn’t make men superior. I would consider excess aggression as a negative male trait which makes many men inferior to women.

It most certainly does. Would you like to know why? Because there are only 2 ways in this world to convince someone to do something: Reason and force. When reason fails, force is the only other option. And if that option is a contest between men and women - women lose, horribly.

Why you feminazis insist on being something you're not really boggles my mind. Women are built to bear and rear children, something men absolutely cannot do. It should be celebrated, as you propagate the human race, but you look upon it with disdain. You blame men for all the ills in the world yet seek to emulate them. How does that even remotely make sense?

And spare me the "women are more docile than men, so there'd be less conflict" diatribe. I've seen, more times than I can count, what happens among groups of women that have beef with eachother. Women are far more petty and tribal than any man I've ever known. More than once I've peeled one woman off another when the cat claws come out, so don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.

You must hang out with a low class of people. The powerful men and women I know NEVER resort to violence. Only those who are weak or corrupt do that.

Oh shut the hell up you blathering idiot.

Violence created the freest nation the world has ever seen.
Violence ended slavery.
Violence defeated the Nazis.

This is reality, cupcake. Your fantasy world of hugs and kisses doesn't exist.

Violence didn't create the USA, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights created the USA.

Violence didn't end slavery, the Emancipation Proclamation ended slavery.

It took a war to defeat the Nazis because the Allies did nothing to stop Hitler before he declared war on them. It is the goal of all right thinking humans to find a way to end violence and war.

The USA is not the "freest nation the world has ever seen". It was built on a foundation of slavery and subjugation, and aspects of that foundation exist today in the deeply rooted system racism in both the economic and judicial systems.

In terms of personal freedom, the USA ranks somewhere near 20th in the world. The USA has never been the "land of the free". Segregation is not freedom. Reservations for native Americans is not freedom. Interning refugees and immigrants who haven't committed crimes should never happen in a country this has "more freedom than the world has every seen".

Ho. Lee. Shit.

You are on an unparalleled level of stupid.

"Violence didn't create the USA, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights created the USA."

No, brainlet. The Declaration of Independence is the document that declared us a nation. But in order for it to have any effect, we had to fight a war for it - otherwise it's just a goddamn piece of paper. This was called the Revolutionary War, fought from 1776 to 1783. The Constitution/Bill Of Rights wasn't drafted until 4 years AFTER we won in 1787, and was ratified in 1788. Do yourself a favor and pick up a goddamn history book.

"Violence didn't end slavery, the Emancipation Proclamation ended slavery."

Another piece of paper that only had any effect because of a WAR that was already raging.

"It took a war to defeat the Nazis because the Allies did nothing to stop Hitler before he declared war on them."

Bullshit. "We" tried diplomacy.

WWI reparations were suspended at the Lausanne Conference in 1932 to appease the Germans.
In 1936 they annexed Rhineland. The allies let them.
In 1938 they annexed Austria. The allies let them.
In September 1938 the Munich agreement was signed, allowing Hitler to annex Sudetenland in exchange for a pledge of peace and no more expansion. Less than a year later he marched on the rest of Czechoslovakia, paving the way to Poland and ultimately WW2.

The only thing that stops violence is retaliatory violence. You don't "make nice" with bullies, dictators, and tyrants. You kick the ever loving shit out of them.

If morons like you had been in control during this time period, we'd all be speaking German right now.

"The USA is not the "freest nation the world has ever seen". It was built on a foundation of slavery and subjugation, and aspects of that foundation exist today in the deeply rooted system racism in both the economic and judicial systems. "

Virtually every nation on this planet has roots in "slavery and subjugation" you clown. The history of the entire human race is chock full of it. What is it with you tards thinking the USA is the only nation on earth that ever implemented slavery? Are you aware that slavery is still rife today in the Muslim nations you idjits trip all over yourselves to defend?

"In terms of personal freedom, the USA ranks somewhere near 20th in the world. The USA has never been the "land of the free".

I could care less about your subjective definition of freedom. If I so choose I can march down to Pennsylvania Avenue with a fully loaded AR-15 strapped across my chest and a giant placard that says "Fuck the US Government", or in front of a mosque with "Muslims Are The Scum Of The Earth" and there's not a damn thing the government can do about it. THAT is freedom. Can you do the same?

"Segregation is not freedom."

Segregation is illegal, dumbass.

"Reservations for native Americans is not freedom."

Those reservations are SOVEREIGN TERRITORIES you NITWIT. Moreover, they are lived on by CHOICE not DECREE. Holy shit...

"Interning refugees and immigrants who haven't committed crimes should never happen in a country this has "more freedom than the world has every seen"."

We, just as any other nation, have the right to control our fucking borders. Do you let every Tom, Dick, & Harry have free and unbridled access to your home, shit for brains? No? Then shut the fuck up with your bullshit virtue signaling.

-----------------------------

You have demonstrated nothing but pure ignorance throughout this thread. Your knowledge of history and grasp on geopolitics is downright pathetic, and you are continually making a goddamn fool of yourself. Just stop.

Why am I not surprised? Given Trumps record of denigrating women, this is exactly what I would expect. I want to hear from the female Trump supporters on this board .What do you think of this? How do you justify it?

New Trump Advisory Board Member: ‘Men And Women Are Not Equal’

Right-wing pundit and recently announced Trump advisory board member Clarence Mason Weaver has said that women aren’t equal to men and that they damaged society when they won the “‘right’ to leave the home and go to work.” He has claimed that women who report sexual misconduct at work are the reason “why we don’t want to be around you in a business.” And he has told women that they should carry themselves as “handmaidens” and “be submissive.”

Bottom line: New Trump advisory board member Clarence Mason Weaver claims that women are not equal to men, and argues that women would be better off acting like “handmaidens” rather than “queens,” telling women they should be “quiet, humble, and “submissive.”

Watch the video clip!!

Is a motor and a transmission equal jackass? You not see any difference in how men and women
  • look different
  • have different strengths, biologies
  • thought processes
  • interests and needs
  • concerns and approaches to problem solving?
A motor and transmission are very different, yet like yin and yang fit together to form one beautiful, congruent mechanism, greater than the sum of the parts!
Right. Why then is the motor telling the transmission that it has to be boss. See, that's the issue. The fact that I'm shorter and think slightly differently than men doesn't mean I have to be subservient or quiet. See, that's the problem, right there.

Go out and conquer a few nations, start a few countries and lead a few empires, build homes, industries, cities, industries, social and legal systems, and provide for the safety and security of millions, then we can talk about being boss.

Progressive Humanist Secularists are never accurate.

Men and women are not equal and never will be. They are supposed to be equal in the eyes of the law. Even that has gone down the drain.

Forum List

Back