New Trump Advisory Board Member: ‘Men And Women Are Not Equal’

Why am I not surprised? Given Trumps record of denigrating women, this is exactly what I would expect. I want to hear from the female Trump supporters on this board .What do you think of this? How do you justify it?

Right-wing pundit and recently announced Trump advisory board member Clarence Mason Weaver has said that women aren’t equal to men and that they damaged society when they won the “‘right’ to leave the home and go to work.” He has claimed that women who report sexual misconduct at work are the reason “why we don’t want to be around you in a business.” And he has told women that they should carry themselves as “handmaidens” and “be submissive.”

Bottom line: New Trump advisory board member Clarence Mason Weaver claims that women are not equal to men, and argues that women would be better off acting like “handmaidens” rather than “queens,” telling women they should be “quiet, humble, and “submissive.”

Watch the video clip!!

Nowhere does he espouse any legal changes to the status of women.

It's his viewpoint of what men are looking for in women.

Women arent equal to men in many ways. And vice versa.
Equality among people is something made up by complete losers so they dont feel like complete losers.

Harley is correct that men and women are never equal and should never be consider equal.

Sorry but it is true...

In your case, that might be true. There are exceptions to every rule.

Why am I not surprised? Given Trumps record of denigrating women, this is exactly what I would expect. I want to hear from the female Trump supporters on this board .What do you think of this? How do you justify it?

Right-wing pundit and recently announced Trump advisory board member Clarence Mason Weaver has said that women aren’t equal to men and that they damaged society when they won the “‘right’ to leave the home and go to work.” He has claimed that women who report sexual misconduct at work are the reason “why we don’t want to be around you in a business.” And he has told women that they should carry themselves as “handmaidens” and “be submissive.”

Bottom line: New Trump advisory board member Clarence Mason Weaver claims that women are not equal to men, and argues that women would be better off acting like “handmaidens” rather than “queens,” telling women they should be “quiet, humble, and “submissive.”

Watch the video clip!!

Nowhere does he espouse any legal changes to the status of women.

It's his viewpoint of what men are looking for in women.

The liberal was lying?

5899b7741f4cfc4e7f43a90bf0c55eec93ef3272.jpeg

2019 and I know lots of MEN that would never vote or put a woman in any kind of political power . As I have said in a number of different threads ---women think different , more emotional . -------- just a general comment .

2019 and I know lots of MEN that would never vote or put a woman in any kind of political power . As I have said in a number of different threads ---women think different , more emotional . -------- just a general comment .

Different is not a synonym for unequal.

Watch the video clip!!

Is a motor and a transmission equal jackass? You not see any difference in how men and women
  • look different
  • have different strengths, biologies
  • thought processes
  • interests and needs
  • concerns and approaches to problem solving?
A motor and transmission are very different, yet like yin and yang fit together to form one beautiful, congruent mechanism, greater than the sum of the parts!

First of all, what the heck is a "Trump Advisory Board?' The OP's link assumes we know what that word salad means. Second, who the heck is Clarence Mason Weaver? Never heard of him. Overall, the link provided by the OP is from some unknown rag called "Progressive Secular Humanist" run by Michael Stone (never heard of him either) who is described as an "activist in the atheist community." Another observation, when I played the video of Mr. Weaver, I noticed the lips did not match the audio. Kind of like a bad foreign film with a lousy overdub. My conclusion, another B.S. OP posted by PP in order to try to convince US that genders are bendable. Pathetic.

Watch the video clip!!
He's right. Anything else you wanna whine about? Men are stronger and not as emotional as women...simple facts.

I agree. Women are superior in several ways.

A FemiNazi GENDER SUPREMACIST

All leftists are one form of supremacist or another.

Black supremacists
Homo supremacists
Gender supremacists
Transsexual supremacists
Kenyan supremacists

When I see a woman hit a Justin Verlander fastball, I'll say men and women are equal.

a female who took way too many PEDs....

but, yeah, she's a female, much more of a female than Michael Robinson

Watch the video clip!!
He's right. Anything else you wanna whine about? Men are stronger and not as emotional as women...simple facts.

Anger is an emotion. Trumpybear is an emotional wreck.

Watch the video clip!!
Do you suck mens tits

Clearly they are not equal

Women arent equal to men in many ways. And vice versa.
Equality among people is something made up by complete losers so they dont feel like complete losers.
It depends on what you mean by equality Sure men and women are different so in that respect there is inequality. What this joker is advocating is they women should not have the same rights as men. You do understand the difference, right?
Equality achieved by spending massive more resources and forced by quotas of "qualified" over the best is not equality. By the way, China is putting out a new naval warship on average every 6 weeks now. They ain't the old Soviet Union. They gotz their plans and they gotz the human resources to achieve great power.

Forum List

Back