New trend in our male youths wear “earnings”

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
I want to share now a days specially increasing in male youths use to wear earning or tops as girls and women’s normally wearing.

If females wearing earnings than add to her beauty but when males copy by wearing earning than they look much ugly but they consider they are beautiful and can remain behind in the beauty race.

Any one ask these youth and teenager for what reason they are wearing “earning” to introduce new fashion among youth boys? Which source they copy this fashion and introduce in our city ( Karachi )

Thanking You.

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

not only a trend in the middle east....

all one has to do is look at the trend of 'grills'

a couple i know, exchanged the following gifts: he got solid gold dog tags.....she got a gucci purse

each item around a grand each....

I want to share now a days specially increasing in male youths use to wear earning or tops as girls and women’s normally wearing.

If females wearing earnings than add to her beauty but when males copy by wearing earning than they look much ugly but they consider they are beautiful and can remain behind in the beauty race.

Any one ask these youth and teenager for what reason they are wearing “earning” to introduce new fashion among youth boys? Which source they copy this fashion and introduce in our city ( Karachi )

Thanking You.

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Don't worry, metro-sexual faggots exist in every country.
Can you post a picture how those guys look in "earnings" ?

Thanking You.

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

isnt that metro sexual mal passe' now?

and face it metro sexual is just a closet fag

Thanking You.

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

I think it would be pretty cool if you told this guy that he's a 'faggot'. :thup:

biker.jpg

If you're a man and you're not ALSO a pirate and you're wearing an earring?

You, sir, are trying much too hard.

Being cool does not come from without.

It comes from within.

Of course the world does tend to treat people who are well dressed better.

Dress your age and your class, that's my advice.

Thanking You.

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Ha! I missed that the first time! :lol:

If you're a man and you're not ALSO a pirate and you're wearing an earring?

You, sir, are trying much too hard.

Being cool does not come from without.

It comes from within.

Of course the world does tend to treat people who are well dressed better.

Dress your age and your class, that's my advice.
Too true. Wearing an earring doesn't automatically make you cool. It doesn't make you a 'faggot'. And, it doesn't make you someone who is trying too hard.

It just makes you a man who is wearing an earring. You would need more data to decide whether he is a man who is trying too hard, a badass, cool, gay, or just one who happens to like wearing an earring.,

Forum List

Back