New Toy Handgun?

CMike

Zionist, proud to be
Oct 25, 2009
I have a Glock 19 (9mm) and a Sig Sauer P220 (.45 acp) for shot distance work, and I have a Glock 34 (9mm) for long distance. The Glock 19 is also my carry.

I have a .22 Taurus revolver but I don't really like it.

What should be my next gun?

I want it for enjoyment.

I probably should get a revolver, such as a Ruger 100, but I don't like the DA trigger pull. I realize I can pull the hammer back and shoot too.

.22s seem to jam a lot in semi-autos.

I want to spend about $500.

Last edited:
I have a Glock 19 (9mm) and a Sig Sauer P220 (.45 acp) for shot distance work, and I have a Glock 34 (9mm) for long distance. The Glock 19 is also my carry.

I want it for enjoyment.

I probably should get a revolver, such as a Ruger 100, but I don't like the DA trigger pull. I realize I can pull the hammer back and shoot too.

Guns are for girls. When I want to kill someone, I do it with my bare hands.

I want it for enjoyment.

Guns are for girls. When I want to kill someone, I do it with my bare hands.
I like my way better.

I have a Ruger Standard that has never jammed.

The Mark III is the same basic design 50 years later.

I've also heard good things about the Browning Buck Mark.

I also have a Heritage Rough Rider (.22 LR/.22 MAG) SA revolver that cost less than $100 new.

I want it for enjoyment.

Remington .22 ammo seems to have quality issues with diameter and tend to jam.
Federal .22 ammo works much better.

glock19_dressedup.jpg

what you all say for this gun ??its an awesome gun!!!

I want it for enjoyment.

I had a Ruger Mark 2 that I'd put thousands of rounds through without a single malfunction. But I will tell you there is a little trick when re-assembling this beautiful gun after cleaning that will aggravate the hell out of you until you get used to it. But the positive aspects are worth the effort.

Highly recommended.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back