New Tone: Twitter Democrats Want Republicans Dead...

I teabag people on xbox after I kill them on Halo - 3......................they get to see their body for like 8 seconds after it's dead so it's a wonderful joy to both kill them, and also drop bawws-in-yo-moufff

That is funny but unfortunately this issue really isn't funny. Watch the video. It's actually pretty depressing.

I teabag people on xbox after I kill them on Halo - 3......................they get to see their body for like 8 seconds after it's dead so it's a wonderful joy to both kill them, and also drop bawws-in-yo-moufff

That is funny but unfortunately this issue really isn't funny. Watch the video. It's actually pretty depressing.

I'm not depressed at it, at all. You take it too seriously.

Out of the 6 billion times someone immaturely says to their mom "uuggghhh, i wish you would just fall off the face of the earth"...............how many times you think the kid pulls the trigger?

My point?????

Chalk it up to immaturity, not "ohhh ohhh scary!"

Because for the 6 billion people that say dumb shit, there's one willing to act on it and when you keep crying wolf on the idiots, you detract from what's serious.

I'm not depressed at it, at all. You take it too seriously.

Out of the 6 billion times someone immaturely says to their mom "uuggghhh, i wish you would just fall off the face of the earth"...............how many times you think the kid pulls the trigger?

My point?????

Chalk it up to immaturity, not "ohhh ohhh scary!"

Because for the 6 billion people that say dumb shit, there's one willing to act on it and when you keep crying wolf on the idiots, you detract from what's serious.

One willing to act on it can be enough. Just pray you're not in the wrong place at the wrong time i guess. This stuff is more serious than you think. But hey,that's just how i feel anyway.

When it comes to murder a murderer doesnt care if their victim is right or left. Idiot

They do in this case, dumbfuck.

These are common Obamabots lusting for blood; doing what leftists do and plotting to murder those who disagree with them.

Q: What's the difference between the average Obama supporter and Pol Pot?

A: Uh, I'll have to get back to you on that....

I think most are just shocked at this stuff. Even most Democrats probably are. You really do have to watch the video to believe these kinds of nutters exist. What happened to the Democratic Party?

I think most are just shocked at this stuff. Even most Democrats probably are. You really do have to watch the video to believe these kinds of nutters exist. What happened to the Democratic Party?
They were hijacked by Statists better known as Communists...(The far left)...the same folks that were responsible for the crap we saw in the 1960's...

When it comes to murder a murderer doesnt care if their victim is right or left. Idiot

They do in this case, dumbfuck.

These are common Obamabots lusting for blood; doing what leftists do and plotting to murder those who disagree with them.

Q: What's the difference between the average Obama supporter and Pol Pot?

A: Uh, I'll have to get back to you on that....

Yes, they all want to kill you. M'kay?

Forum List

Back