New Tone: Twitter Democrats Want Republicans Dead...

Only twits tweet.

Real twits don't tweet. Real twits just are.

python.jpg

The more you watch that video,the more sick you become. These people vote too.

I still wanna know how that bitch Maxine intends to send the Tea Party to hell! Think she'll submit a bill into congress? I can wait to see that vote.

We all heard it didn't we? Jimmy (Goebels ) Hoffa shouting (mein fueher) " we are your army", "we are ready to march", "and take out those sons of bitches". How can democrats defend it?

We all heard it didn't we? Jimmy (Goebels ) Hoffa shouting (mein fueher) " we are your army", "we are ready to march", "and take out those sons of bitches". How can democrats defend it?

So, we've descended into the rhetorical cesspit of "the opposition are Nazis!" Sigh.

Violence has no place in the political discussion.

Im glad the right NOW agrees

And yet the left seems to think it is OK now.
Jay Carney said that since Hoffa was speaking for himself it doesn't matter. And of course we find out that Obam is a moron that doesn't pay attention to what is being said because even though he was there he didn't hear what Hoffa said.

If a "rightie" would have tweeted that, there would be a thread on this board from the left. I'm sure there would have been a mention of crosshairs in the OP. :eusa_whistle:

Yeah....that's a very useful excuse....saying something will happen that we will never know if it's true or not.

Quit acting like a moron...your better than that. :eusa_whistle:

If a "rightie" would have tweeted that, there would be a thread on this board from the left. I'm sure there would have been a mention of crosshairs in the OP. :eusa_whistle:

Yeah....that's a very useful excuse....saying something will happen that we will never know if it's true or not.

Quit acting like a moron...your better than that. :eusa_whistle:

You don't think that's a useful excuse? Then why use it?

Republican or Democrat,who cares? This stuff is just plain scary. I've lost what little faith i had left in humanity.

And shame on our President. He should have condemned Hoffa and other Democrat hatemongers. Sadly,he instead chose to only encourage more hate. He's certainly no Statesman or leader. He showed his radical "Community Organizer" colors for sure on this one. It's very sad.

See, this is what the right considers "the left" they find random no bodies then cry about how mean those no bodies are.

Ex:
Rep: Lefties are mean people
Person2: What do you mean? Obama?
Rep: This waitress the other day didnt give me a napkin and I know she was a dem!
Person2: How will you ever move on with life after that?

Your rant needs more straw.

Yeah because tweets from random people are so troubling...Wait, I think the words that were used is "sad and FRIGHTENING!" Twitter and fright lol

Perhaps you could explain why we shouldn't take them seriously. My experience is when people say they want others dead, you take their word for it and do what you can do to prevent them from doing such a thing.

But then I suppose it doesnt matter if you agree with them...

Most of them ignore it and then feign surprise when violence occurs.

This video makes your stomach turn. Seriously Democrats,is this what you've become?

I teabag people on xbox after I kill them on Halo - 3......................they get to see their body for like 8 seconds after it's dead so it's a wonderful joy to both kill them, and also drop bawws-in-yo-moufff

Forum List

Back