Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
nc here:

most expensive: pall mall non filter.....53.00 a carton

more, lucky strikes, carlotn, tareyton, vantage, camel non filters

cheapest:

tuscany 21.00 a carton

ryo's ...tops have gone to 5 dollars a pack..from 1.50....so we will no longer be carrying tops...as they are now as expensive as ciggies...

hint for ryo's...

prince albert will not be going up...its classed as pipe tobacco

seems the feds are going to levy the tax on ciggie we purchased before the increase..so we are not buying anymore..trying to sell what we have on the selves before the feds get here...

thank you obama...no one is stimulating anything with these increases....

Strolling, as much as I hate this change and Obama being such an idiot ... it actually is. It's boosting sales for pharmaceuticals, those "stop smoking" products. LOL ... these companies that sell legal drugs in the guise of "medications" have most of the feds in their pockets. So it is stimulating more spending, just in places we don't need anymore spending.

It's also stimulating the gyms, the diet industry and so on, because everyone knows once you quit smoking you gain a bunch of weight!

( I gained about 10 pounds when I quit years ago, but lost it all by exercise and eating healthy)

It's also stimulating the gyms, the diet industry and so on, because everyone knows once you quit smoking you gain a bunch of weight!

( I gained about 10 pounds when I quit years ago, but lost it all by exercise and eating healthy)

True, the oral fixation is hard to supplement. But then ... the diet industry is a crock, a huge con filled with less healthy choices which are no better than smoking, and gyms are still doing just fine. So it's still, stimulation where it isn't needed.

I'm so glad Obama and his cronies passed this 'sin tax' to keep people from smoking. If the Federal Government didn't know what was best for me, I wouldn't know what to do.

Just bought a package of American Spirt rolling Tobacco for just under $9

It went up about a buck and change a package.

Slightly more than the rise in prerolled butts.

nc here:

most expensive: pall mall non filter.....53.00 a carton

more, lucky strikes, carlotn, tareyton, vantage, camel non filters

cheapest:

tuscany 21.00 a carton

ryo's ...tops have gone to 5 dollars a pack..from 1.50....so we will no longer be carrying tops...as they are now as expensive as ciggies...

hint for ryo's...

prince albert will not be going up...its classed as pipe tobacco

seems the feds are going to levy the tax on ciggie we purchased before the increase..so we are not buying anymore..trying to sell what we have on the selves before the feds get here...

thank you obama...no one is stimulating anything with these increases....

You forgot to mention the price of Doral Light 100s in a box !

that includes tax....funny thing happened...two ladies came in...obvious lesbians in a committed relationship...one buys 6 cartons of dorals...i start laughing...of course she asks why and i tell her that only cons buy dorals in nc...cause of the donation of dorals....the other lady was a co and starts laughing...goes...i had forgotten that..and confirms what i was saying...

now what crime did you do time for there duckie...

Forum List

Back