New to the site

HandFace.jpg

If ya got thick skin, a good 'tude, a sense of humor with awesome indignation from time to time, wont be a doormat but grovel nicely to those that demand submission without them knowing you are groveling by keeping the kneepads hidden...youll do fine.:lol:

If ya got thick skin, a good 'tude, a sense of humor with awesome indignation from time to time, wont be a doormat but grovel nicely to those that demand submission without them knowing you are groveling by keeping the kneepads hidden...youll do fine.:lol:

I've been married twice. I suspect that pretty much qualifies me. Not to mention wife two is nicknamed bbbbitcheymcbitchbiitch and I still function enough to type out a post.

I've been married twice. I suspect that pretty much qualifies me. Not to mention wife two is nicknamed bbbbitcheymcbitchbiitch and I still function enough to type out a post.

Sorry you married my ex-girlfriend.

:lol:

It was that or buy some lingerie mittens.

Welcome to USMB. I hope you've had all of your shots.

Forum List

Back