New to the forum

Christopher

Aug 7, 2009
I enjoy political forums, although I do not have as much time as I would like to participate. I tend to lean towards Libertatian views on many issues. I am for less government and more individual freedom.

Also, I am a Mormon and I enjoy participating in religious discussions.

Welcome, Christopher.

I'm sure we'll run into each other in the religion subforum. :)

Welcome Christopher. I just joined and find it a good board with a nice variety.

I enjoy political forums, although I do not have as much time as I would like to participate. I tend to lean towards Libertatian views on many issues. I am for less government and more individual freedom.

You should track down the member known as Chris and debate him.
I'll kick back and watch, :popcorn:

Holy shiat, heads would asplode.

I take it he is on the complete opposite side of the spectrum as me ideologically?

I'm not going to be tracking down anyone, but we'll probably run into each other at some point.

noobs are so easy.....dont you realize the welcomes are like a trail of bread crumbs....

now figure out who the judas goats are....

mormon....we got us a mormon....he has a thread all about ...what....mormons..go figure...

you wont run into me on the religion threads....

but you have fun...and enjoy

noobs are so easy.....dont you realize the welcomes are like a trail of bread crumbs....

now figure out who the judas goats are....

mormon....we got us a mormon....he has a thread all about ...what....mormons..go figure...

you wont run into me on the religion threads....

but you have fun...and enjoy

Trail of bread crumbs? Why are people lost or hiding? lol

Any profile shows the posts of a member. That is all anyone needs to read to understand or analyze another member. And if that is not clear enough,ask this noob anything you like about my political views.

Forum List

Back