New To the Boards

Leweman

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2010
Hey Everyone! Just signed up here. Been hearing and watching a lot of news about the current political issues. My interest level has definately gone up with election season approaching fast. I look forward to sharing my thoughts and hearing from others. Hopefully this forum with be informative and act as a tool to help in my decisions on where to side on the issues and where I think we need to go as a country in the future.

Hey Everyone! Just signed up here. Been hearing and watching a lot of news about the current political issues. My interest level has definately gone up with election season approaching fast. I look forward to sharing my thoughts and hearing from others. Hopefully this forum with be informative and act as a tool to help in my decisions on where to side on the issues and where I think we need to go as a country in the future.

:clap2:

Welcome!

Welcome, el ewe man, welcome.

EweWho1.jpg

Hello. My name is George Costanza. You aren't gonna give me a wedgie, are you?

Hello. My name is George Costanza. You aren't gonna give me a wedgie, are you?

You had better be careful! You don't know where these newbies have been! :eek:

Hey Everyone! Just signed up here. Been hearing and watching a lot of news about the current political issues. My interest level has definately gone up with election season approaching fast. I look forward to sharing my thoughts and hearing from others. * Hopefully this forum with be informative and act as a tool to help in my decisions on where to side on the issues and where I think we need to go as a country in the future.

:welcome:

* I don't know if this forum would be a good tool. But there are plenty of tools here for you to pick from. :lol:

You sound kinda stuck in neutral at the moment, yet reasonable. That will all change around here. Newbies have a grace period.. usually 3rd post. After that it's chew toy ville.

So.. Welcome....... :beer:

As a country I think we need to go to the mountains and the beach and Las Vegas and strip joints and the Bunny Ranch and.........
Oh yeah, almost forgot, welcome.

:welcome:

Dig right in.

If you haven't already discovered which way this country should go, try reading the Constitution all the way through. That's where it should go.

Liberalism is a mental disorder. I hope you're not afflicted with a case of it.

Forum List

Back