New to message board

copsnrobbers

I call it as I see it
Feb 27, 2012
Hi I'm the new guy in here. Will try to be cool, make some internet forum friends.
I'm generally an independent. Don't like to get to politically deep but do like to read others opinions. I have a fair sense of humor and do like to joke. I'm generally a nice person unless provoked continuously. I look forward to meeting you all and having some serious and not so serious conversations. Thank you know who for spell check... Not because I can't spell but because I can't type very well.

I put up more than a handful of posts.. I'm sure their are a few Hypos' I mean typo's.
Did I tell you I'm chubby?

The welkcomes are cool.............. The new Campbell rivals.

Last edited:
Welcome Cops. I've been accused of being independent too and I always say it isn't just a political stance, it is a way of life. What I am, to be more precise, is a social liberal and a conservative when it comes to the money in my pocket. I really do believe I'm a better judge of how to spend my money than the Gov't is. I'm not a big Obama fan, but who in their right mind is? I will give the devil his due but so far the dues have been few and far between.

Word to the wise, not everybody on these boards (not just this one, by ANY means) gets humor and satire so when you plant your tongue firmly in your cheek make sure to be braced if someone comes back to you fangs bared, claws extended ready to fight to the death. There are some great witty people here and they are the best, but there are also a few to whom humor is a foreign concept.

So welcome, post away and enjoy

Forum List

Back