new to me car?

o i wont go for the volvo......it is just a wee bit frustrating he has my car all day....apparently sharing is not in his voc....he came home for lunch yesterday but still needed the car all day....he is using my outback like a work wagon and that is not its purpose at all....i have set the repair at 700 bones..anything over that and i dont wanna even discuss it....he is trying his best to bow up with me...we shall know tomorrow....

i had no clue they had chains now....my timing belt broke in asheville...i have enough sense not to fuck with a car but call for a tow....a 300 bones tow....i think they belt and water pump were around 800..

i hate to leave the subbies but damn this awd gets pricey in repairs....i want a back up camera too ...i am old i dont turn my neck anymore

We have had 20 Dodge Caravans / Chrysler Town Country mini vans for business & never had any major failures like a timing belt. Never had to tow any of them. We ran them all over 250,000 miles before selling them as working vehicles that passed emission & safety inspection.

[
We have had 20 Dodge Caravans / Chrysler Town Country mini vans for business & never had any major failures like a timing belt. Never had to tow any of them. We ran them all over 250,000 miles before selling them as working vehicles that passed emission & safety inspection.
My daughter had one. It was a money pit.

Blown head gasket, then fuel pump had to be replaced, later the transmission went out.

Tow truck took it to the junk yard. ... :cool:

[
My daughter had one. It was a money pit.

Blown head gasket, then fuel pump had to be replaced, later the transmission went out.

Tow truck took it to the junk yard. ... :cool:

Out of 20 vans we NEVER had any Engine or Transmission failures. 2 got fuel pumps, 1 got a water pump, 2 alternator pulleys, a few belts. Mostly just brakes, tires, spark plugs, batteries, wipers. The 2005s had door locks fail too operate. All minor stuff that didn't require a tow truck. Just a trip to local parts store & back on the road.

CarComplaints.com says they are Pretty GOOD

Last edited:
Last edited:

Forum List

Back