New To Forum

Oct 30, 2008
U.S.
Hello, just wanted to say what a great site! Many activists have been posting on AOL message boards for over 3 years and now they are denying our freedom of speech rights. You may see this forum jumping soon with info., activist requests, rally locations, articles etc... I hope those of you who are interested in the illegal alien issue join in. We have posters from all over the country.

Hello, just wanted to say what a great site! Many activists have been posting on AOL message boards for over 3 years and now they are denying our freedom of speech rights. You may see this forum jumping soon with info., activist requests, rally locations, articles etc... I hope those of you who are interested in the illegal alien issue join in. We have posters from all over the country.

you do realize all boards have tos...and the freedom of speech is what the owners of the board allow? if you want total freedom of speech the only way to get that is open your own board and endure the headaches of a board admin.

i hope yall arent one trick ponies.

Hey WBW. I hope this site works out to be as informative as the old board used to be.

you dont have freedom of speech on a private message board
you are posting on their dime, not your own or the governments

the censorship has become reasonable ..there was a great victory not long ago.. we were give the privilege to say...****..but once that happened everyone quit using it....

Hey Wbw And Rip,

Good To See You. Thanks For The Invite Rip. As Usual, Our Media And Press Is Keeping Hush-hush On The Topics That Most Concern Us. Well Rip And Wbw, As Much As It Goes Against Every Grain Of What I Believe In, I Will Be Voting On Tuesday And It Will Go To Mccain Simply Because We Only Have The Options Of Mccain Or Obama And I Will Do Whatever Is Necessary To Keep Obama Out, Not That I Want Mccain In. A Cop Told Me Today That He's Fearing Palin Worse Than Anyone.

Whoa!!!

What is going on? I was using my "all capitals" font and when I checked it showed all my words were capitalized, but not all the letters, so I guess I'll just be typing with regular font now. I hope to acquaint myself with Gunside. I have read his posts from the R & R and I do have to admit, he's made a lot of good points in his threads. I did want to let him know that I had clicked on the link he had on the R & R of the Japanese water fountain and in truth, I was very impressed with it. I was going to thank him for that.

I've moved your thread to the proper forum.

As for "Freedom of speech", you don't have any "rights" on a privately owned message board - not even AOL's. Some of your fellow AOLer's may still be here, and some didn't make it all that long.

Y'all are welcome here same as everyone else. Just make it a point to read and follow the few rules we do have.

That said.. Welcome.

Hey Wbw And Rip,

Good To See You. Thanks For The Invite Rip. As Usual, Our Media And Press Is Keeping Hush-hush On The Topics That Most Concern Us. Well Rip And Wbw, As Much As It Goes Against Every Grain Of What I Believe In, I Will Be Voting On Tuesday And It Will Go To Mccain Simply Because We Only Have The Options Of Mccain Or Obama And I Will Do Whatever Is Necessary To Keep Obama Out, Not That I Want Mccain In. A Cop Told Me Today That He's Fearing Palin Worse Than Anyone.

I agree that McCain is not my number one pick at all, but I can not, as a true American cast a vote for obama!

My friend Manny has posted some great - anyone but Obama info here:
Anyone but Obama - True Americans Must Unite!

I made it here and now just feeling my way around. Feels a little strange but I will get use to it. HGT2

Hi Wheat, haven't seen you in awhile.........I hope you continue to post the information as you have on the other board..........The AOl boards got to where if I tried to post something to do with illegals I would get blocked....
Glad to see you here......................:eusa_clap:

Hello all. I see some falimilar names and some that are not. There are rules for the board, but concerning the freedom of speech I do not think most of us will have a problem. We are lucid, factual and determined in our opposition to the insane policies and politics that are eminiating from Washington and our individual States.

hey hey heyyyyy Jump here. Thanks for the invite and firefox is way easier to get here with than AOL's browser (hmm, I guess AOL doesn't want competition) :eek:)

See ya around.

Hey Wbw And Rip,

Love your new "stile", the random caps and all. Is that new now that your are on a new board. Just curious. :D

Forum List

Back