New To Forum

greeneyes

Rookie
Mar 8, 2010
A friend of mine told me about this message board. I'm from another board where all kinds of liberals have taken over the politics folder. It's nice to be able to have decent discourse when not agreeing on politics. I look forward to making friends and, of course, discussing the daily ins and outs of the wonderful world of politics. OH, I'm mostly Libertarian in my views but tend to bend towards Conservative values.

Welcome. I would imagine that a lot of people here are from another board that has been taken over by liberals.

Enjoy your stay.

Are ya sure it's only the eyes that are green?

We've been warned about evil right-wing monsters.......

1143641_fd72_625x1000.jpg

Ringel, my eyes are much darker than that picture you have shared with all of us. Oh, and minus the evilness in the very green face, too. However, the haircolor is spot on.

Strollngbones, me, a 'hannity maggot'? Well, I do like to Sean on occassion. So, does that classify me as a 'maggot' also? Thanks for the welcome!

Decent discourse? Good luck with that here. It happens from time to time, though. And when it does, I always learn something new. That's my goal. Just have fun with the rest of it.

Welcome!

A libertarian that leans to converative values?

That's got to be an interesting walk on the fence of conflicting ideologies.

o just admit you are one of them and flipping midnight invited you....

i wonder if we could just have a hannity maggot forum...o wait that is what yall claim to be leaving....

welcome and have at it

Welcome greeneyes! I am three weeks new here myself and am having a fun and interesting time. Your introduction is one I could have written regarding myself, beliefs and desires, too.

Have fun.

AquaAthena*

Thank you, AquaAthena. Welcome to you as well!

I see that I'm going to have a good time with some posters. Discourse or not, I look forward to posting with you all.

A friend of mine told me about this message board. I'm from another board where all kinds of liberals have taken over the politics folder. It's nice to be able to have decent discourse when not agreeing on politics. I look forward to making friends and, of course, discussing the daily ins and outs of the wonderful world of politics. OH, I'm mostly Libertarian in my views but tend to bend towards Conservative values.

Welcome

We keep our liberals in line on this board. I will need your help

Forum List

Back