New To Forum...and curious...

Just signed up for the forum, but I'm curious... How oppressive is the moderation here? Is it a "safe space" for snowflakes, or can we engage in genuine, civil but aggressive debate here?

I'm generally a diplomatic sort, but I don't mince words when it comes to attacking foolish or dangerous ideas -- ESPECIALLY religion and pseudo-science. As a general rule, are we allowed to speak our minds, as long as we don't use excessive profanity and don't engage in name-calling or slander?

I'm looking forward to engaging in some serious discussion of ideas here, but need to know if I'm in the right place.

Thanks in advance.

Are you the same Paldin that posted on another board that had to deal with an Evil poster and a Snarky one ?

Forum curious?

Use the one you were born with. no forum identification issues please.

How do you know we're guys? ;)

No self-respecting woman would ever have that avatar. I'm new here myself. Wondering if Ridgerunner is Old Ridgerunner.
Was Old Ridgerunner a groper? Here's plain ol' Ridgerunner groping OldLady

View attachment 112211
I NEVER wear socks with shoes like that!
And you will notice I ignore Miketx in mixed company. He is so uncouth.
Yes but you're holding his arm in place on the park bench. Naughty naughty.

How do you know we're guys? ;)

No self-respecting woman would ever have that avatar. I'm new here myself. Wondering if Ridgerunner is Old Ridgerunner.
Was Old Ridgerunner a groper? Here's plain ol' Ridgerunner groping OldLady

View attachment 112211
I NEVER wear socks with shoes like that!
And you will notice I ignore Miketx in mixed company. He is so uncouth.
Yes but you're holding his arm in place on the park bench. Naughty naughty.
A little guidance never hurts. LOL

Are you the same Paldin that posted on another board that had to deal with an Evil poster and a Snarky one ?

I'm not sure. I have had some rather unpleasant encounters in the Religion And Ethics Forum, but I'm not sure if it's the same "Evil poster" and "Snarky one." It's more like the resident jackass and a simpleton or two.

That, in itself doesn't bother me. The problem is that, in dealing with these creatures, I have no time left for civil debate.

Welcome to the greatest place on the internet where no one ever disagree and everyone get along...

The moderation is perfect and wonderful and because they have a gun to my head while writing this response does not mean it is true...

So enjoy the greatest place on the internet, world and Universe and just remember mental midgets that twang too much are just extra but free...

Note:

Moderation is fair here and that is fact ..

I'm not sure. I have had some rather unpleasant encounters in the Religion And Ethics Forum, but I'm not sure if it's the same "Evil poster" and "Snarky one." It's more like the resident jackass and a simpleton or two.

That, in itself doesn't bother me. The problem is that, in dealing with these creatures, I have no time left for civil debate.

You must be a different Paladin because if you were the same one you would know for sure. It's a good name in any case. Sorry about that.

Welcome to the greatest place on the internet where no one ever disagree and everyone get along...

The moderation is perfect and wonderful and because they have a gun to my head while writing this response does not mean it is true...

So enjoy the greatest place on the internet, world and Universe and just remember mental midgets that twang too much are just extra but free...

Note:

Moderation is fair here and that is fact ..

Thanks for the welcome, Bruce. So far, it appears that the moderators here do allow some latitude for people to act like adults (and not coddled children, as in other venues which shall remain nameless). That's a positive sign.

That is what happens in EVERY thread here except maybe the CDZ.

Forum List

Back