New Theory On Why Trump Ran For President

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Trolling/No Content
Trump has had a hostile relationship with the press for decades. We know that Trump gets revenge on his perceived enemies and holds grudges. By being elected president, he would then be put in a unique position of power and authority that would enable him to get revenge on "the media," and turn the masses against mainstream media. If he could do that, he wins. He wanted to turn the tables on the media. Notice how Team Trump were even discussing ways to change the libel laws to make it easier to go after the media and even individual reporters. Why the fuck would that even be a CONSIDERATION for a guy who was just elected? He and his wife even had a practice run with the publication that talked about her past, and won. Kind of interesting...

You can't look at typical motivations with a guy like Trump. If you think in terms of pettiness, you'll see very easily what makes a guy like him tick.

Trump has had a hostile relationship with the press for decades. We know that Trump gets revenge on his perceived enemies and holds grudges. By being elected president, he would then be put in a unique position of power and authority that would enable him to get revenge on "the media," and turn the masses against mainstream media. If he could do that, he wins. He wanted to turn the tables on the media. Notice how Team Trump were even discussing ways to change the libel laws to make it easier to go after the media and even individual reporters. Why the fuck would that even be a CONSIDERATION for a guy who was just elected? He and his wife even had a practice run with the publication that talked about her past, and won. Kind of interesting...

You can't look at typical motivations with a guy like Trump. If you think in terms of pettiness, you'll see very easily what makes a guy like him tick.

You could be right, but nobody can say for sure why Trump might do anything. I believe he never expected to win, and intended to spend the rest of his life claiming he as cheated. He never seemed to care about governing. He just wanted the bragging rights. Winning shocked him as much or more than it did the country.

• Banned

You could be right, but nobody can say for sure why Trump might do anything. I believe he never expected to win, and intended to spend the rest of his life claiming he as cheated. He never seemed to care about governing. He just wanted the bragging rights. Winning shocked him as much or more than it did the country.

Exactly. I agree that he doesn't actually care about governing...because that wasn't ever his motivation for winning. He just wanted to win, at all costs. But why? Most billionaires are eccentric. Since they've already achieved great wealth, they're motivations change. Trump seems uniquely motivated by revenge. He also has an obsession with the media. Anderson Cooper said that Trump is constantly watching CNN. Constantly. His hostility towards the media has only grown worse over time, it's at an all time high now.

I agree that you can never say for sure why Trump does anything, he's like a walking question mark. But this one particular angle I think has at least some validity, and could account for at least one reason why he fought so hard to win.

The lamestream media has been a running joke for decades. The Church Committee hearings in the mid 70's revealed the dirty deeds of the CIA and how they had infiltrated what was left of the "free press" via Operation Mockingbird and it has only gotten worse and the control of 90 percent of ALL media is now in the hands of six mega-corporate entities that all have memberships to the same exclusive clubs like the CFR, Committee of 300 and they attend the highly secretive "Bilderburg Meetings" or at least send a representative to them. People have been turning to alternative media and shunning the marxist media propaganda machine and the powers that be have been attacking them using censorship and Google algorithms. If you are a globalist marxist? This isn't a concern but if you are like me? Yeah, it should bother you as much as it does me. AND since I stopped watching them five years ago? I find myself infinitely more informed and I threw off the programming. They are noting but liars and shills that are being paid to push this "left versus right" paradigm....divide and conquer...that is the ultimate goal.

Notice how Team Trump were even discussing ways to change the libel laws to make it easier

It's already illegal to print leaked information, all Trump has to do is proesacute ...

New Theory On Why Trump Ran For President

I like the original theory ... to drive Democrats insane.

rele_zodie-1024x768.jpg

Mission Accomplished ... but he really needn't have bothered.

Forum List

Back