New Texas Law Requires Burial of Aborted Fetuses

ice on any level, especially in this day and time, and mostly completely unnecessary. I do understand there are cases where it's a choice between a mother's life or the child's, and rape victims should certainly have an option, but the vast majority is just a result of mindless irresponsible behavior
Mother's life yes. No one should die unnecessarily for others, but for rape cases, the answer is no. It's not the baby's fault.

If you're on Medicaid $500 plus doctor expenses is a lot of money considering federal dollars can't be used to pay for abortion.

HAHAHA. Is that like the law that says illegals aren't allowed to vote? Laws are meaningless when a president won't enforce them. Hell- obozo told illegals no one was going to stop them from voting.

Federal dollars fund thousands of abortions every year .

factually incorrect.

All while a Texas owned pipeline company happily bulldozes their way through Native American burial grounds. Texans are disgusting and pathetic.
Burial grounds my ass. You can't take an outdoor shit anywhere in the Western Ststea without dumping on some supposed Indian chief's grave according to Tonto.

All while a Texas owned pipeline company happily bulldozes their way through Native American burial grounds. Texans are disgusting and pathetic.
Burial grounds my ass. You can't take an outdoor shit anywhere in the Western Ststea without dumping on some supposed Indian chief's grave according to Tonto.

Your hardcore Repub propaganda is noted and dismissed as bullshit.

At any rate, abortion is a hideous practice.
God help us on judgement day.

I'm not religious, and it is a hideous degenerate practice on any level, especially in this day and time, and mostly completely unnecessary. I do understand there are cases where it's a choice between a mother's life or the child's, and rape victims should certainly have an option, but the vast majority is just a result of mindless irresponsible behavior.
Abortions in the US have been falling steadily since 1990 and are half what they were then which still is way too many. There have been a number of studies that have shown the following:
  • Abortions of intended pregnancies account for about 50% of all abortions. The vast majority of these abortion are due to medical problems encountered during pregnancy. There has been little change in this rate over the years and it's not likely to change much in the future
  • The major decrease in abortions has been in unintended pregnancies which is due to the increased use birth control, particularly IUDs and implants among low income women.
We will always have abortions of intended pregnancies that develop severe medical problems. However, we can radically reduce the number of abortions by reducing the number of unintended pregnancies which means more and better birth control available to everyone.

Why Are Fewer American Women Getting Abortions?

Who's getting abortions? Not who you'd think
Abortion rates are falling, but conservatives won’t like the reason why

I'm aware of the stats, but thanks; I'm sure some aren't, and it does nothing to change or refute anything I said. If the stats claimed by the faux 'left' were trustworthy they wouldn't be so vehemently opposed to many of the initiatives being proposed re parental notification, sanitary clinical practices, and the 20 weeks limit , among others, all of which are reasonable.
Abortion is such a hotly contested issue that both sides have dug their heals in; that is they can't give an inch for fear losing the battle. So you have people on the left that will oppose any type of regulation or law that interferes in anyway with a woman's right to have an abortion. Likewise on the other side, some conservatives oppose abortion for any reason whatsoever even to save the life of the mother. Most people fall somewhere in between the extremes.

I'm not religious, and it is a hideous degenerate practice on any level, especially in this day and time, and mostly completely unnecessary. I do understand there are cases where it's a choice between a mother's life or the child's, and rape victims should certainly have an option, but the vast majority is just a result of mindless irresponsible behavior.
Abortions in the US have been falling steadily since 1990 and are half what they were then which still is way too many. There have been a number of studies that have shown the following:
  • Abortions of intended pregnancies account for about 50% of all abortions. The vast majority of these abortion are due to medical problems encountered during pregnancy. There has been little change in this rate over the years and it's not likely to change much in the future
  • The major decrease in abortions has been in unintended pregnancies which is due to the increased use birth control, particularly IUDs and implants among low income women.
We will always have abortions of intended pregnancies that develop severe medical problems. However, we can radically reduce the number of abortions by reducing the number of unintended pregnancies which means more and better birth control available to everyone.

I'm aware of the stats, but thanks; I'm sure some aren't, and it does nothing to change or refute anything I said. If the stats claimed by the faux 'left' were trustworthy they wouldn't be so vehemently opposed to many of the initiatives being proposed re parental notification, sanitary clinical practices, and the 20 weeks limit , among others, all of which are reasonable.
Abortion is such a hotly contested issue that both sides have dug their heals in; that is they can't give an inch for fear losing the battle. So you have people on the left that will oppose any type of regulation or law that interferes in anyway with a woman's right to have an abortion. Likewise on the other side, some conservatives oppose abortion for any reason whatsoever even to save the life of the mother. Most people fall somewhere in between the extremes.
Every woman that wants an abortion is given the excuse that the baby is an endangerment to her life.

Every woman that wants an abortion is given the excuse that the baby is an endangerment to her life.
22% of all abortions are for medical reasons. About 50% of the abortions of intended pregnancies are for medical reasons.

Forum List

Back