New Texas bills would ban TSA Body Scanners, reject searches without probable cause.

Texas Legislation Proposes Felony Charges for TSA Agents – Tenth Amendment Center Blog

felony charges for TSA agents if they perform certain searches.... I love this, send all the fascists to jail along with the lawmakers who authorized the actions

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Ok let it pass, but the first time a Terrorist gets a bomb onto a plane and kills People. The people who backed this Bill must be charged with accessory to murder. Deal?

I will definetely not have any plane stops in Texas. I might just be on a flight with a terrorist who kidnapped a grandma and got here on a plane to blow her up. But terrorist would never exploit any of our security. You know like they did with the Shoe Bomber, Underwear bomber, and 9.11 hijackers but they won't do it again.:cuckoo:

Don't think a terrorist would make it that far in Texas. People pull out their guns at the sighting of someone middle-eastern. (not really, but close. lol) They just arrested a college student at Texas Tech who was a terrorist. He had plans to blow up a Nuclear Plant, Bush's home, and some other stuff. I don't know how old he was. He was from Saudi Arabia and sat next to my step-brother in Government class (go figure)

Last edited:
Why the hell must I get a doctors prescription to get an x-ray from an imaging company, but the TSA repeatedly x-rays passengers?

I have said it before .. Only the government can grope our children and get away with it. I love TX and I agree with everything they are standing up for. Obama boast about they created 400K jobs last year he failed to mention that 290K were in Tx (non union) I will get up a little bit of safety for my dignity. Plus to date not one TSA member has caught a terriost. All the ones that were caught were from passengers . The only thing that the TSA has managed to do is steal from the bags that are put in the lower of the plane. Including Laura Ingram who lost all her jewelry. Plus they are so POLITICAL correct they are will not grope a person with Arab garb. Sorry but those are the people who are wanting to destroy us. If I was an Arab decent and had nothing to hide I would understand why I was being searched. But instead they feel it necessary to grope 3 year old kids and 90 year cancer striken women who wears depends.

This bill was scuttled by the influence of Lt. Governor. Algore loving Rick Perry had a chance to bring it up in a special session and after promising he would do just that but of course he didn't.

So now the Governor can run for President saying he was for the Law but it didn't pass the house.

See how that works? Publicly support a piece of Legislation, work behind the scenes to kill it then tell everyone it was "out of your hands".

Rick Perry is slime.

This bill was scuttled by the influence of Lt. Governor. Algore loving Rick Perry had a chance to bring it up in a special session and after promising he would do just that but of course he didn't.

So now the Governor can run for President saying he was for the Law but it didn't pass the house.

See how that works? Publicly support a piece of Legislation, work behind the scenes to kill it then tell everyone it was "out of your hands".

Rick Perry is slime.

I noticed Rick Perry grew the government & did not cut spending. He says one thing but does another.

Rick Perry is slime.

I noticed Rick Perry grew the government & did not cut spending. He says one thing but does another.

Rick Perry is now and has always been wrong for Texas.

Rick Perry is slime.

It would be a seamless transition from Bush to Obama and then to Perry wouldn't it? It's like havin' the same guy as President for 16 years.

When are people gonna' wake the fuck up?

Rick Perry is slime.

It would be a seamless transition from Bush to Obama and then to Perry wouldn't it? It's like havin' the same guy as President for 16 years.

When are people gonna' wake the fuck up?

That's exactly right man. U.S. Presidents are merely puppets for the true powers behind the office.

Forum List

Back