New Tesla Pickup unveiled

Just saw a Ford Raptor yesterday and looked at the window sticker and was floored......$74,000 for a freaking pick up truck!
They are out of their minds

Bill Clinton will surely have problems snorting coke with these straws. He will pass out by the time the powder reaches his nose.

Hate to sound like the expert on this but --- you don't snort coke through a straw.

Well, someone needs to tell Bill Clinton that. He has been doing that with a straw for years. That guy just can't do anything right.

I've been in discussions about this truck as to why simplistic body line were chosen and most agree it was to reduced, simplify the tooling and thereby increase quality in manufacturing at lower costs. Both of which have been a struggle for Tesla in their only mass produced model 3, excessive tooling development cost and poor assembly quality. Tesla was guilty of some comical errors in developing their stamping and assembly processes, even though they hired some qualified people from the big 3, but would not let them control develop of tools and processes to build a consistent product. Stainless steel is a pain to form in a series of complex curved shapes within even with the most experience sheet metal forming personnel. So simple body line geometry lets Tesla concentrate on what they do best, the technology within the vehicle.

It doesn't need spoked wheels because it doesn't go fast enough to heat up the breaks. It looks like a poorly made kids toy.

Bill Clinton will surely have problems snorting coke with these straws. He will pass out by the time the powder reaches his nose.

Hate to sound like the expert on this but --- you don't snort coke through a straw.

Well, someone needs to tell Bill Clinton that. He has been doing that with a straw for years. That guy just can't do anything right.

I've seen (um in movies of course) people bring a little, say 2.5 inch section of a straw, as long as it's strong unbendable material, but you don't want that passageway to be long. The longer it is, the more you lose, and it ain't cheap.

But the official way to do it is with a rolled-up $100 (or at least $50) bill. Nice short length, you show off your money, and then you can unroll the bill and lick the side so you get everything and nothing gets wasted.

Um, so I've been told. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back