New Tesla Pickup unveiled

Apparently, hipsters don't haul lumber.

Oh, wait, nm, looks like you can, I guess...

cybertruck-bed.jpg

Also, camper mode...

tesla-cybertruck.jpg
Haven't seen something this ugly since the Pontiac Aztec
Walter White would dig it. Could easily conceal a lot of Meth.

Walter White?? :wtf:

I think it has one thing going for it; you would never worry about the first scratch, you know?

I mean it is already ugly as a badhaircut from a blind drunk barber doing an impression of a Jackson-Pollock-on-your-head-without-telling-you bad.

Elon Musk unveiled the new Tesla all electric pickup truck to packed crowd.

In my opinion, it looks like a trapezoid on wheels that was riveted together by an amatuer sheet metal worker who didn't have access to any metal forming equipment.

The price to purchase one of these artsy high tech wonders wasn't announced. But based on the price of the Tesla cars. I'm sure it's gonna cost a pretty penny.

I can't imagine very many people standing in line to purchase one.
... :cool:

View attachment 291154
Piece of shit

Elon Musk unveiled the new Tesla all electric pickup truck to packed crowd.

In my opinion, it looks like a trapezoid on wheels that was riveted together by an amatuer sheet metal worker who didn't have access to any metal forming equipment.

The price to purchase one of these artsy high tech wonders wasn't announced. But based on the price of the Tesla cars. I'm sure it's gonna cost a pretty penny.

I can't imagine very many people standing in line to purchase one.
... :cool:

View attachment 291154

Last edited:
Maybe the design is efficient.

Did that occur to anybody?

Seems to me when you're dealing with a moving object involving aerodynamics and friction, efficiency is Job One.
It's a helluva lot more important than "what it looks like". It's a truck, not a prom dress.

Sometimes I think you would argue with a wheelbarrow full of bricks.

I think nowadays a lot of folks are like the urban cowboy when it comes to their trucks. I know guys who have nice trucks, but they don't use it for the intended purpose. So they'll call some dope like me and ask me to haul their goodies. Cuz I love my truck and use the holy bejibbers out of it.

Most of us want a truck that works like a truck and one that doesn't make you want to wear a mask so no one can see you driving the fugly thing.

These guys should put Tesla out of business. Their vehicle uses a safer charging system. Lithium is dangerous and people are fighting over lithium veins. But batteries that uses aluminum will help out our economy. That it will increase the cost of aluminum. And it will start having people to recycled it. The price of aluminum is low, and people are not recycling it anymore because it is not worth their time because of the low price for it. They can do the same for plastic straws. Put a ten cent deposit on the straws, but make them durable in order to be recyclable. Like the way the crazy straws were. And then the people will start collecting them, in order for them to redeem the ten cent deposit that was put on it. They use to do that with bottles. And so then we don't have to worry about the sea turtles using straws to snort cocaine anymore. There is no way for a sea turtle to have a straw stuck in its nose, unless it was snorting cocaine.

New Topics

Forum List

Back