New Terror Threat In Indonesia

Wow - must be serious - so serious, you have to posts two thread on exactly the same subject.

Wow - must be serious - so serious, you have to posts two thread on exactly the same subject.

Not by design.
When I tried to post the thread it wouldn't go through...got a "Bad Gateway" message box on much of the screen.
So I started again.
Then two threads appeared.

There's also a terror alert here, warning people of Australian mass murderers.
Australian drug dealers have killed more Australians than terrorists have ever managed.
Terrorists did about 200, but Australian drug dealers kill well over a thousand every year.

WARNING - Watch out for Australian drug murderers.

There's also a terror alert here, warning people of Australian mass murderers.
Australian drug dealers have killed more Australians than terrorists have ever managed.
Terrorists did about 200, but Australian drug dealers kill well over a thousand every year.

WARNING - Watch out for Australian drug murderers.

do you have a link to "Australian terrorism in Indonesia" ???? In my town the name of terrorism is "ISLAMIC FILTH" ---no Australian terrorism at all

That's so odd.
The massively majority Muslim police force here arrest and shoot the very few terrorists we have.
Perhaps Israel is getting something wrong, and your terrorists are really freedom fighters, trying to remove the Israeli occupation forces of the Zionist extremists, very much as the French resistance tried to remove the Nazis.

Forum List

Back