New TEA Partier Here

Maybe not but it's a stupid thing to say. Forcing your will onto the masses by way of gun isn't freedom, it's tyranny. Before you quote the founders, the masses were with them, not subject to them.

Where have I ever suggested that I'm a proponent of Freedom? 99.9% of humans don't deserve Freedom.
Who are you to determine who does and does not determine freedom?

:lol:

Clearly there's no need to flame up here to have fun.

Maybe not but it's a stupid thing to say. Forcing your will onto the masses by way of gun isn't freedom, it's tyranny. Before you quote the founders, the masses were with them, not subject to them.

Where have I ever suggested that I'm a proponent of Freedom? 99.9% of humans don't deserve Freedom.

He's just another typical manpig with delusions of grandeur who thinks he's a 0.1%-er.

Of course, no strong, independent womyn is like this, so if you ever wanted to re-evaluate your relationship choices, you'd wind up being far happier and much better off.

He's just another typical manpig with delusions of grandeur who thinks he's a 0.1%-er.

Of course, no strong, independent womyn is like this, so if you ever wanted to re-evaluate your relationship choices, you'd wind up being far happier and much better off.
I'm not even in a relationship. The only relationship I have with males is with my son, and his father to co-parent peacefully.

The changes we need are so far past being made by politicians it's disgusting. People with rifles change the things we need to change.

Are you aware that it is a crime to advocate for the overthrow of the U.S. government?

Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or
Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or
Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.
18 U.S. Code 2385 - Advocating overthrow of Government LII Legal Information Institute

99.9% of humans don't deserve Freedom.

And you're one of them. Have fun in prison, insurgent.

curmudgeons like you should be band from posting in welcome wagon threads

I'm not even in a relationship. The only relationship I have with males is with my son, and his father to co-parent peacefully.

Great! Then you're that much further along in the jettisoning of all manpigs from your lyfe and becoming an enlightened lybyryl fymynyst like mysylf.

We should continue this conversation elsewhere; I wouldn't want to rain on the OP's welcoming parade.

Welcome, by the way, TPP. I hope you enjoy your time here.

The changes we need are so far past being made by politicians it's disgusting. People with rifles change the things we need to change.

Are you aware that it is a crime to advocate for the overthrow of the U.S. government?

Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or
Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or
Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.
18 U.S. Code 2385 - Advocating overthrow of Government LII Legal Information Institute

99.9% of humans don't deserve Freedom.

Only the violent overthrow of the government is forbidden :)

This is the Preamble of The Declaration of Independence:
Preamble

Outlines a general philosophy of government that justifies revolution when government harms natural rights.[78]
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

I am well aware; just as I'm well aware that this country hasn't had a legitimate Government since 1861.

LOL. I've been advocating this online for more than a decade. I'm sure the FBI has a file on me. Yet nobody has ever so much as knocked on my door. Not like they'd take me alive anyway.

angry lesbians are funny.

I find that all too many 'Conservatives' when refering to matters of science give far more credance to the rants of an obese junkie on the radio than to people that have spent lifetimes studying the subject. And, yes, I am refering to global warming.
Learn to spell, Mr. Scientist. LOL. I find too many liberals confuse politics with science and need a bogeyman to attack if amyone fails to goose step along with the parade.
You forgot to spell yourself, buddy boy.
I'm not claiming to be a scientist girly girl. And it was an obvious (not to you though) typo, not consistent misspellings.

Welcome. Try not to link from drudge too much.

Drudge Report is a good source for information, is it not liked here? Do you have something better?

Yep, when it comes to science, peer reviewed scientific journals. When it comes to politics, journalists with brains, rather than ideologues with 'the way things oughter be'.
I don't know what you mean by that.
Old Rocks doesn't know either. You will learn in time.

I'm new to the boards but not new to the TEA Party. I volunteered for Mitt Romney in 2012 and will do so again when he runs in 2016. I hope I can get to know my fellow patriots here.
Are you a follower of the original Tea Party or one of the newer types who usurped the TP? Your support of Mitt kinda answers that question though.

Oh..how clever!..framing the question so no matter what the answer is it will "support" your (obvious) bias.

"Do you still beat your wife"?

I'm new to the boards but not new to the TEA Party. I volunteered for Mitt Romney in 2012 and will do so again when he runs in 2016. I hope I can get to know my fellow patriots here.
Are you a follower of the original Tea Party or one of the newer types who usurped the TP? Your support of Mitt kinda answers that question though.

Oh..how clever!..framing the question so no matter what the answer is it will "support" your (obvious) bias.

"Do you still beat your wife"?
Dude, your inability to comprehend what you read is not MY problem. He could have answered "I'm a long time original member of the Tea Party.", and that would have been sufficient.

Forum List

Back