New TEA Partier Here

We do act. We get people elected to office at every level of government, from county commissioners to Congress.

Getting people elected is not action. Getting things changed is action. Your prophet Mr. Beck gathered 10K people in DC and left the city without having changed anything.
Elected officials change things.

Governor McCrory Signs Economic Development Partnership Bill into Law NC Governor McCrory

In North Carolina, Pat McCrory's Tea Party economic policies are clearly working.

Libertarians celebrated shutting down the Lee County Soil Water Conservation News

TEA Partiers in Lee County, Florida took over the water board, cut checks to land owners to deplete their fund balance, and abolished the board as it was a waste of taxpayer money for it to continue operating. One less monthly fee for property owners.

At heated meeting Lee County School Board votes to opt out of standardized tests Tampa Bay Times

More Lee County TEA Party success. The school board down there voted to opt out of standardized testing in public schools.

The TEA Party does change things. We're men and women of action.

Welcome to the board, TPP!

Don't let a self described "crotchety olde man" turn you off to making a difference through elections at the local, State and national levels. Most of the people who joined Tea Party groups over the last couple election cycles were newcomers to the whole political arena and learned important lessons about the process. It's a tribute to the strength of the American political system that we CAN change things through elections and DON'T have to resort to using rifles!

I'm new to the boards but not new to the TEA Party. I volunteered for Mitt Romney in 2012 and will do so again when he runs in 2016. I hope I can get to know my fellow patriots here.

Welcome.

I must dispute your affection for Romney. He is a moderate progressive likely to be easily influenced (pushed around) by the lib MSM and D party.

Why would any TP member want a progressive POTUS?

Welcome. Try not to link from drudge too much.

Drudge Report is a good source for information, is it not liked here? Do you have something better?

Yep, when it comes to science, peer reviewed scientific journals. When it comes to politics, journalists with brains, rather than ideologues with 'the way things oughter be'.
I don't know what you mean by that.

Remain polite and stick to proven facts and you'll drive them crazy... don't stoop to their level of rude and vulgar emotional groupthink.

Welcome! Tea party or not, no one here should be stomping you for having an opinion; certainly not in your intro thread.

Hope to have some good discussions with you and enjoy a long and interesting stay!

Cabbie.

We do act. We get people elected to office at every level of government, from county commissioners to Congress.

Getting people elected is not action. Getting things changed is action. Your prophet Mr. Beck gathered 10K people in DC and left the city without having changed anything.
Elected officials change things.

Governor McCrory Signs Economic Development Partnership Bill into Law NC Governor McCrory

In North Carolina, Pat McCrory's Tea Party economic policies are clearly working.

Libertarians celebrated shutting down the Lee County Soil Water Conservation News

TEA Partiers in Lee County, Florida took over the water board, cut checks to land owners to deplete their fund balance, and abolished the board as it was a waste of taxpayer money for it to continue operating. One less monthly fee for property owners.

At heated meeting Lee County School Board votes to opt out of standardized tests Tampa Bay Times

More Lee County TEA Party success. The school board down there voted to opt out of standardized testing in public schools.

The TEA Party does change things. We're men and women of action.

Oh, stomp off.

;)

Just to be contrary to the guys who tell us who and what we should or shouldn't be doing, as if there's a 'say'. There ain't no such say, no way....

:lol:

Welcome to the stomping grounds.

Welcome again TPP.

3966997161_eb5f4903e4.jpg

I voted for Romney in the last election, then once the ballots were counted, Obama won 105% of the votes, with Romney getting none,,,,and yes, the crap hit the fan. What do you think of Trey Gowdy and Ben Carson ?? Carson would get my vote.

I'm new to the boards but not new to the TEA Party. I volunteered for Mitt Romney in 2012 and will do so again when he runs in 2016. I hope I can get to know my fellow patriots here.

Good to have another Tea Party member here...stay polite...let them sling the mud first...won't take long...

Good to have another Tea Party member here...stay polite...let them sling the mud first...won't take long...

E-Mud.

:)

Maybe not but it's a stupid thing to say. Forcing your will onto the masses by way of gun isn't freedom, it's tyranny. Before you quote the founders, the masses were with them, not subject to them.

Where have I ever suggested that I'm a proponent of Freedom? 99.9% of humans don't deserve Freedom.

Welcome to this Wretched Hive of Vile and Stupidity.

Please just realize that some of us on the Conservative end of the spectrum don't consider either Mr Romney or the Tea Party to be even mildly Conservative in nature.

Welcome and good luck here.

I've heard the arguments about Romney not being conservative but I haven't heard anyone saying the TEA Party isn't conservative.

I didn't see Romney having the same objectives as the Tea Party. I voted Bob Barr last time. If the Republicans can't find a better candidate, I'm probably voting Hillary. Four more years of gridlock!

I find that all too many 'Conservatives' when refering to matters of science give far more credance to the rants of an obese junkie on the radio than to people that have spent lifetimes studying the subject. And, yes, I am refering to global warming.
Learn to spell, Mr. Scientist. LOL. I find too many liberals confuse politics with science and need a bogeyman to attack if amyone fails to goose step along with the parade.
You forgot to spell yourself, buddy boy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back