New system of economics stops poverty among world

I will not ridicule you, but obviously if you're not joking you have done quite a bit of LSD in your day

economics is about manufacturing goods, extracting commodities and providing services in the most efficient manner. simply printing fiat money and freezing prices will do jack shit.

you have the worst grasp of economics I have observed since last I watched a clip of ben bernanke

Watch the news. My book is out. Still written in Dutch. I prove God, something you guys cannot.
And about my neo Leonism, seems im right, cauze you all dont have arguments to whoop me down.
Freezing prices means when money is printed, the same ammount of money is always worth equal. They can keep printing.

Last edited:
Watch the news. My book is out. Still written in Dutch. I prove God, something you guys cannot.
And about my neo Leonism, seems im right, cauze you all dont have arguments to whoop me down.
Freezing prices means when money is printed, the same ammount of money is always worth equal. They can keep printing.

Which publisher?

Congratulations on getting your book published.

It doesn't appear that you understand economics, however.

Congratulations on getting your book published.

It doesn't appear that you understand economics, however.

Anybody hear the words 'vanity publishing'?

You tell me what is wrong with a system like mine. What is wrong Toro?

One currency does not allow for flexible responses in local economies to shifts in terms of trade and capital flows.

Freezing prices will lead to shortages.

Agreeing that paper money is worthy does not mean it is.

You cannot freeze prices and increase printing of money.

Amongst other things.

I'd suggest you enroll in a local college and take an introductory course in economics.

All wrong. Why you think thats true?
History has shown that many economies have attempted state price controls. All have failed. In the USA, during the great Depression, FDR set prices on just about everything. Including the rates Mills could charge for grinding meal. The price set was so high that an underground economy appeared wherein mechanics would fit a small mill to the driveshaft which ran their shop tools and grind mill for a multure, a share of the ground meal rather than cash. Since no money exchanged hands the act fell outside government regulations.
The same thing happens whenever a government attempts to control the entire economy - something is out of balance and, whatever it is, that facet leads to problems with the rest of the system.

Either your entire publishing scheme is a joke or you are scamming people into buying something which is about as useful as a screen door on a submarine.

Forum List

Back