New SwiftVet TV Ad

Cant watch it till i get home but doesnt advertising by these groups no violate campaign finance reform?

Oh Boy, Not only will Kerry blow a kidney gasket, the Dems will be coming out the woodwork (as well as the sewers) to dredge up anything they can on Pres. Bush. Better stay away from them Kinko's, they do keep records on who sends faxes. Time will tell on where that "Rather Memo" came from.

As for me, I can tell you that my ribbons represent Medals that I was awarded for my service to our country, If I was to throw them away I would be disrespecting any service member (Soilder, Sailor, Airman, Marine and Coast Guard) past or present.

If we don't honor our past, how can we honor our future?

Semper Fi,
TOP USMC

"Honor, Courage, Commitment".

Again, who cares comes to my mind. But if thats what the Swift vets want to talk about then they've earned the right.

Either way Kerry is toast. We talk about issues, he's got nothing. He turns to Vietnam he's got nothing. 46 days to go and one candidate has nothing and yet its still close. [sarcasm]Of course there's no Liberal Media Bias[/sarcasm] :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back