New Sub Forum Ideas

Seems we need this one, I have no idea why people love talking about that stuff. It is insulting, and disgusting.

Bodily Functions and why you love talking about them

There are a lot of boys around here.;) If women started discussing menstruation in graphic detail, they'd all cringe and curl up into a ball.:lol:

Bullshit. When I was put on medical hold (broken foot) at NAS Norfolk, I was the token male in an office of 5 women. JoAnne, Stacy, Terry, Tracy, and Kathy.

Every time a lady from another office came in to talk? I was kicked out of the office, which kinda fucked with my work.

One day, some woman came in and JoAnne told me to leave. I bitched about having too much work to go skating around the building and told her there was nothing that they could say that would scare, freak, or gross me out.

I was almost wrong.

The woman came in and decided that because she'd just been to the doctor (she actually had some gossip) she would discuss her PAP smear. In great and graphic gory detail.

Because I didn't run? I was allowed to stay from then on. You women are worse than the dudes when it comes to talking about how good or bad someone is in the sack.

Can't scare me. Sorry.

Wow...I'm glad you related that to us. So the girls think you're one of them. I think the topic was supposed to be about new topics...not your favorite topic....YOURSELF

Last edited:
In my absence, I expect you boys and girls to be on you best behavior. OK.

I guess it depends on what the definition of behavior means to you. :tongue:

There are a lot of boys around here.;) If women started discussing menstruation in graphic detail, they'd all cringe and curl up into a ball.:lol:

Bullshit. When I was put on medical hold (broken foot) at NAS Norfolk, I was the token male in an office of 5 women. JoAnne, Stacy, Terry, Tracy, and Kathy.

Every time a lady from another office came in to talk? I was kicked out of the office, which kinda fucked with my work.

One day, some woman came in and JoAnne told me to leave. I bitched about having too much work to go skating around the building and told her there was nothing that they could say that would scare, freak, or gross me out.

I was almost wrong.

The woman came in and decided that because she'd just been to the doctor (she actually had some gossip) she would discuss her PAP smear. In great and graphic gory detail.

Because I didn't run? I was allowed to stay from then on. You women are worse than the dudes when it comes to talking about how good or bad someone is in the sack.

Can't scare me. Sorry.

Wow...I'm glad you related that to us. So the girls think you're one of them. I think the topic was supposed to be about new topics...not your favorite topic....YOURSELF

Perhaps that is a new subforum idea 'The Life and Times of A Gay Sailor' wherein Gay could whine on about his life etc and leave the rest of the forum in peace. :lol::lol::lol:

The Whining Zone
Jesus Bashing
Trig Palin Retard Jokes
Illegal Alien Sob Stories
USMB Douchebag of the Day
Sex with Furniture
Lumpy1's Sex Questions - The "Junk Yard"

Since we have so many different topics, maybe we need some new sub forums.

For instance, a sub forum for:

Birthers

Palin Lovers

Palin Haters

Smokers

Tokers

Bodily Functions and why you love talking about them

Why Women Are ____________

Why Men Are_____________

Cats with Funny Sayings

Dogs in Human Clothes Pics

Got some more?

Attempts to waste bandwidth- like the OP.

Forum List

Back