*New Study Proves 73% Of Negroes Are Racists*

Sorry bout that,

You are a racist inbred piece of trailer trash so why do you care who is racist?

1. I'm a white throughbred compared to you negro.
2. You have no clue who I am.
3. Nearly everytime I deal with a negro, that person is a racist, so I see it a lot, here in Texas.
4. I'm used to negros looking at me and wondering if I'm a racist like them, but I am not.:doubt:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

3. Theres only one reason negroes do this, they hate *whitey* and can't compete.
4. They live less than stellar lives, with their hands wide open to *whitey*, and yet, they have every opportunity as the *white race*.
5. This *CWN* study is final, and 100% correct!
6. LINK:Questions Arise Over Whether 'Flash Mob' Attacks in U.S. Cities Motivated by Race - FoxNews.com

I disagree, I worked for NASA fr 30 years and worked along side of blacks that were as capable as anyone else in my section. Most blacks do not have their hand wide open for whitie to fill them. The majority of blacks are as hard working as any white person in this country. I live in Pennsylvania and stopping these roving gangs of thugs is as easy as for those with their CCW permit to carry everywhere they go and when attacked, using that firearm. If a few of these nuckleheads were shot and they knew the people of Philadelphia are not going to put up with their antics, they would stop rather quickly.

A ******-hating Texan?!?

Next thing you know someone will insist that there is snow in the North Pole.

Sorry bout that,

3. Theres only one reason negroes do this, they hate *whitey* and can't compete.
4. They live less than stellar lives, with their hands wide open to *whitey*, and yet, they have every opportunity as the *white race*.
5. This *CWN* study is final, and 100% correct!
6. LINK:Questions Arise Over Whether 'Flash Mob' Attacks in U.S. Cities Motivated by Race - FoxNews.com

I disagree, I worked for NASA fr 30 years and worked along side of blacks that were as capable as anyone else in my section. Most blacks do not have their hand wide open for whitie to fill them. The majority of blacks are as hard working as any white person in this country. I live in Pennsylvania and stopping these roving gangs of thugs is as easy as for those with their CCW permit to carry everywhere they go and when attacked, using that firearm. If a few of these nuckleheads were shot and they knew the people of Philadelphia are not going to put up with their antics, they would stop rather quickly.

1. Well maybe a rocket scientist negro, may be fairly level headed, and not expect you to carry him.
2. But are you sure, you are telling us everything?
3. For some reason I think you are holding out on us.......
4. I know that of late there was some negro racist activity in Philadelphia, which is very strange to me, but whatchagonado?
5. I'm sure your negro friend from NASA wasn't amongst the rioters there, but we can't be sure, now can we?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. I don't make the news, I just reports it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You don't 'report' news, you 'report' bullshit. Studies don't 'prove' anything. They 'suggest'... 'suggest' is what researchers say.... just in case they're wrong.

On the bright side, you are consistent in your stupidity. Thanks for that.

No wonder Texas is getting annexed by Mexico.

good riddance too. Maybe Chesswars will forget all about those evil darkies after he is told to speak spanish the next time he tries to upgrade his dildo and apple gag collection.

Sorry bout that,

1. Oh sure attack the messenger.
2. I tell it like it is, and I catch flack, oh well, whatchagonado??:lol::lol:
3. I'm not a racist, but *I see racists*.
4. And I'm not afraid to speak up either.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

*New Study Proves 73% Of Negroes Are Racists*

They needed a study to figure that out?

Hell that's been common knowledge since before the emancipation.

Sorry bout that,

1. Oh sure attack the messenger.
2. I tell it like it is, and I catch flack, oh well, whatchagonado??:lol::lol:
3. I'm not a racist, but *I see racists*.
4. And I'm not afraid to speak up either.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

That's usually how it works. You call them out on their obvious racism and you're the racist. The study just proved what I have known and most rational thinking people have known for years.

Sorry bout that,

1. We will find out how racist the negro race is, once we ouster Obama, and in the big cities, where negros hold a majority, well in their neighborhoods, things will get dodgy, and the hairy eyeball negros will find themselves out in the streets, rioting, stealing, causing damage to whitey's property, corporate America will be targeted, McDonalds, etc.
2. I'm always aware when a negro person is hairy eyeballing me to learn if I hold any racist views towards their deep rooted racist hearts, negros who voted for Obama, just because he was a negro, makes them automatically a racist.
3. Obama had no viable quality, that would make him worthy to be President, and yet, negroes just loved him for the job, didn't care what he had done that prepared him for that job, it as just because he was a negro, they voted for him.
4. Never mind he was involved in a racists church, no, never mind there were questions floating around because he was a muslim and had a muslim name, hummm,...wonder if thats a clue, he has a muslim name......
5. But so-called Christian negroes, voted for a muslim, just because he is a negro, like them.
6. Negros are racists, and will vote for any negro who is running for office instead of a white man or women, look at Marian Berry, the negro up in DC, he always garnished votes got elected, even when he was caught with a crack whore doing crack at a seedy motel.
7. So open up your minds, and hearts negroes, you will always vote for negros, skin for skin, you are nearly *all* racists, and always will be till you prove otherwise at the polls.
8. This is just basic human knowledge, and you don't have to be a genius to understand it, or come up with it, though I am a genius.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

That makes sense. I don't have anything against black people as a matter a fact i have black friends who are wonderful faithful friends. But there is a percentage that cannot get over the fact of slavery way way way back then. Its like why are you still worried about the past. Your in the present with the same rights as any white american.

Sorry bout that,

1. We will find out how racist the negro race is, once we ouster Obama, and in the big cities, where negros hold a majority, well in their neighborhoods, things will get dodgy, and the hairy eyeball negros will find themselves out in the streets, rioting, stealing, causing damage to whitey's property, corporate America will be targeted, McDonalds, etc.
2. I'm always aware when a negro person is hairy eyeballing me to learn if I hold any racist views towards their deep rooted racist hearts, negros who voted for Obama, just because he was a negro, makes them automatically a racist.
3. Obama had no viable quality, that would make him worthy to be President, and yet, negroes just loved him for the job, didn't care what he had done that prepared him for that job, it as just because he was a negro, they voted for him.
4. Never mind he was involved in a racists church, no, never mind there were questions floating around because he was a muslim and had a muslim name, hummm,...wonder if thats a clue, he has a muslim name......
5. But so-called Christian negroes, voted for a muslim, just because he is a negro, like them.
6. Negros are racists, and will vote for any negro who is running for office instead of a white man or women, look at Marian Berry, the negro up in DC, he always garnished votes got elected, even when he was caught with a crack whore doing crack at a seedy motel.
7. So open up your minds, and hearts negroes, you will always vote for negros, skin for skin, you are nearly *all* racists, and always will be till you prove otherwise at the polls.
8. This is just basic human knowledge, and you don't have to be a genius to understand it, or come up with it, though I am a genius.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Wow, you have got to be the biggest fucking idiot on this site.

Sorry bout that

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. You're a negro, who did you vote for Obama or McCain and why?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You have to admit there is some truth to some of what he said.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Please, this dude has no idea what the hell is talking about.

Really? Are you saying that blacks haven't rioted? Shall I remind you of the Watt's riots or the 12th Street riot. the Atlanta riots, the Chicago riot, The Omaha riot, the Oakland riot, the Los Angelos riot..... the list goes on......?

Are you saying that blacks didn't overwhelming vote for Obama on skin color alone?

Really? Are you saying that blacks haven't rioted? Shall I remind you of the Watt's riots or the 12th Street riot. the Atlanta riots, the Chicago riot, The Omaha riot, the Oakland riot, the Los Angelos riot..... the list goes on......?

Are you saying that blacks didn't overwhelming vote for Obama on skin color alone?

Sure, whites have rioted as well, take a look at Northern Ireland, Greece and Vancouver as recent examples. Rioting is not exclusively a Black thing.I'm sure some Blacks probably voted for Obama based on color however alot of whites voted for him too, Obama did not get elected just because of the Black vote, if all those white people didn't vote for him he would not be the President.

Sure, whites have rioted as well, take a look at Northern Ireland, Greece and Vancouver as recent examples. Rioting is not exclusively a Black thing.I'm sure some Blacks probably voted for Obama based on color however alot of whites voted for him too, Obama did not get elected just because of the Black vote, if all those white people didn't vote for him he would not be the President.

Let's focus on this country shall we?

You're right that it's not exclusive but google race riots and see who is the more prone to engage in such an activity and the reasons behind them.

Name me one recent riot in the US involving white people.

I never claimed that Obama won by the black vote, my claim and well established fact is that blacks overwhelmingly voted for Obama even in the primaries so that throws out the argument that blacks vote primarily democratic. And it's my contention and also has been well documented that the reason many blacks voted for him was because of his skin color.

Let's focus on this country shall we?

You're right that it's not exclusive but google race riots and see who is the more prone to engage in such an activity and the reasons behind them.

Name me one recent riot in the US involving white people.

I never claimed that Obama won by the black vote, my claim and well established fact is that blacks overwhelmingly voted for Obama even in the primaries so that throws out the argument that blacks vote primarily democratic. And it's my contention and also has been well documented that the reason many blacks voted for him was because of his skin color.

Oh and I see that you agree with the riot comment and the fact that blacks voted on skin color. And that is what Chesswars said and you called him an idiot for it.

Forum List

Back