New Study: Kids who eat candy every day grow up to be violent criminals

candy = violence = bullshit!

next they will want to outlaw halloween because its "terrorism training camp night!"

Maybe the criminal kids couldn't get enough sweets from home so they started stealing chocolates from the candy stores, initiating themselves into a life of crime.

I keep an M&M dispenser full at the office for my chocolate munching friends. We manage to go through a Party Bag of Dark Chocolate M&Ms every day...keeps people moving. We call 'em "Heart Pills".

I still am addicted to Chiclets, gum balls and dark chocolate. The only thing I want to beat up is my new printer at the moment. :evil:

It was probably that evil candy corn that turned people violent.
I blame Circus Peanuts. They're just wrong.

I do believe they came out about the same time that we started fluoridating public water works. Hmmmmmm.

And, they're orange, too. That's it; I'm adding aluminum foil to my fall wardrobe this year.

Last edited:
It was probably that evil candy corn that turned people violent.
I blame Circus Peanuts. They're just wrong.

I do believe they came out about the same time that we started fluoridating public water works. Hmmmmmm.

And, they're orange, too. That's it; I'm adding aluminum foil to my fall wardrobe this year.

:lol: Somebody call "A Current Affair," and see if they can get to the bottom of the heinous circus peanuts conspiracy.

Tin foil can be sexy

Gisele Bundchen Wears Tin Foil & Tom Brady To Wear CK Underwear | Moejackson - Celebrity News & Gossip

LIES! Outright fucking lies! I grew up on a diet of rasinettes, candy corn, cotton candy and washed it down with KoolAid and Mountain Dew and Look how I turned out!

Fuck, if I have kids they aren't having any of those things then. :eusa_eh:

I bet 100% of all violent criminals drank milk every day while growing up.

We should ban milk.

69 percent of the participants who had committed violence by 34 had eaten sweets or chocolate nearly every day during childhood.

And they probably drank milk every day, too.

So the fuck what?

Forum List

Back