New study finds that Over 80% Of U.S. Mosques Promote Violence

If 80% promote violence, they are not doing a very good job at it

With 7 million US Muslims.....where is all that violence?

Umm....I would say a lot of them are afraid to speak out against radicalism.

US Muslims constantly speak out against violence and the radicalization of their religion. But since it doesn't fit the agenda of the radical right....they keep up the mantra of "muslims never denounce terrorism"

Has anyone done the same study on Christain churches?
You could, I dunno, try looking for one instead of hoping someone else would do your work for you.

But I doubt if you'll find anything credible. If anything at all.

Christian Identity, Aryan Nation, The Order, KKK, and many others..........
Yeah. In other words, just a tiny percentage.

Like I said, I doubt if you'll find anything credible.

You could, I dunno, try looking for one instead of hoping someone else would do your work for you.

But I doubt if you'll find anything credible. If anything at all.

Why are they not credible?

They have churches and preach from the Bible.

And promote the teachings of Jesus

All Hail President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad !! Yes, some of the liberals are correct about us conservatives! We are the crazy right wing nutters, bigoted, racist, and Islamists like President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad are to be praised! He is for peace, he is for a peaceful world! He never means no harm! He and other Islamists are so goooood and peaceful! Sharia law for all!! :clap2:

Iran leader calls for alliance against West - The Boston Globe

ASTANA, Kazakhstan — President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran called yesterday for a security alliance of several former Soviet nations and China to form a united front against the West.

Iran’s president calls for post-Soviet security alliance to unite in alliance against West - The Washington Post

:eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall:

Why are they not credible?

They have churches and preach from the Bible.

And promote the teachings of Jesus
Let's see some numbers. You desperately want to pretend they're mainstream, but they're not.

And how does it excuse violence being preached in mosques, anyway?

Oh, yeah -- it doesn't.

It's as predictable as the sunrise. Someone criticizes Islam , and some useful idiot comes along and says, "Yeah, that's kinda bad, I guess, but those Christians, man, those guys are awful!!"

All Hail President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad !! Yes, some of the liberals are correct about us conservatives! We are the crazy right wing nutters, bigoted, racist, and Islamists like President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad are to be praised! He is for peace, he is for a peaceful world! He never means no harm! He and other Islamists are so goooood and peaceful! Sharia law for all!! :clap2:
Marie888 this thread is about American Muslims.. :cool:

Then why are you and TM trying to deflect with ridiculous questions about Christians?

Then why are you and TM trying to deflect with ridiculous questions about Christians?

Only American Christians :cool:

Then you admit you're trying to deflect.

Why is that?

Oh, sorry -- that's another question you won't answer.
This thread is only about American religious issus not foreign.

No, this thread is about American mosques preaching violence. You can tell if you read the OP.
It was written by two Jews.

And taken from a Christian site.

So it's not a one religion OP or thread. :doubt:

Last edited:
Only American Christians :cool:
Then you admit you're trying to deflect.

Why is that?

Oh, sorry -- that's another question you won't answer.
This thread is only about American religious issus not foreign.

If my post gets deleted, so be it. US Islamists or worldwide Islamists, whereever they are, are not fooling me.

Islam, the religion of peace, and Terrorism | Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry
Slay non-muslims: "Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful," (Quran 9:5).

Allah urges war: "O Prophet! urge the believers to war; if there are twenty patient ones of you they shall overcome two hundred, and if there are a hundred of you they shall overcome a thousand of those who disbelieve, because they are a people who do not understand," (Quran 8:65).

Allah urges war: "O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination," (Quran 9:73).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back