New study confirms democrats crashed the economy DUH...

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
New study confirms democrats crashed the economy DUH...​

By: ROBERT MOON
12/21/2012

A new study from the widely respected National Bureau of Economic Research released this week has confirmed beyond question that the left's race-baiting attacks on the housing market (the Community Reinvestment Act

-President Bush went to Congress repeatedly for years warning them that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were going to destroy the economy (17 times in 2008 alone). Democrats continuously ignored him, shut down his proposals along party lines and continued raiding the institutions for campaign contributions on their way down.

-No one was making bad loans to unqualified people until Democrats came along and threatened to drag banks into court and have them fined and branded as racists if they didn't go along with the left's Affirmative Action lending policies...all while federally insuring their losses. Even the New York Times warned in the late 1990s that Democrats continuing to force banks into lowering their standards would lead to this exact catastrophe.​

(Excerpt)

Read more:
New study confirms economy was destroyed by Democrat policies - National Conservative | Examiner.com

"These two entities—Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac—are not facing any kind of financial crisis," -- Democrats 2008

12/21/2012

A new study from the widely respected National Bureau of Economic Research released this week has confirmed beyond question that the left's race-baiting attacks on the housing market (the Community Reinvestment Act

-President Bush went to Congress repeatedly for years warning them that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were going to destroy the economy (17 times in 2008 alone).​

Gee.....makes ya' wonder why he was in such a hurry to saddle minorities with a mortgage!!!

301.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKKvMJeBBSA]Q&A: Leslie & Andrew Cockburn - YouTube[/ame]

See: 5:00 thru 12:00

Isn't the Examiner the same paper that misread the report on Chrysler jobs in China?

Democrats and the media insist the Community Reinvestment Act, the anti-redlining law beefed up by President Clinton, had nothing to do with the subprime mortgage crisis and recession.

But a new study by the respected National Bureau of Economic Research finds, "Yes, it did. We find that adherence to that act led to riskier lending by banks."

Added NBER: "There is a clear pattern of increased defaults for loans made by these banks in quarters around the (CRA) exam. Moreover, the effects are larger for loans made within CRA tracts," or predominantly low-income and minority areas.

I smell BS. The article in question does not link to the alleged study and a look at the NBER website reveals no recent study that addresses the housing crash or anything remotely related. Otherwise the article is nothing more than a rehash of Wall Street alibis and conspiracy theories.

Isn't the Examiner the same paper that misread the report on Chrysler jobs in China?

Democrats and the media insist the Community Reinvestment Act, the anti-redlining law beefed up by President Clinton, had nothing to do with the subprime mortgage crisis and recession.

But a new study by the respected National Bureau of Economic Research finds, "Yes, it did. We find that adherence to that act led to riskier lending by banks."

Added NBER: "There is a clear pattern of increased defaults for loans made by these banks in quarters around the (CRA) exam. Moreover, the effects are larger for loans made within CRA tracts," or predominantly low-income and minority areas.

It will be interesting to see how the lying libturds attempt to spin that news.

The CRA played a part, as did many other things and many other people.

But this disaster has been decades in the making, putting an inflated lifestyle on credit cards, and those bills are now coming due.

I'm sick of the finger-pointing. This country needs to look in the mirror. For a change.

I smell BS. The article in question does not link to the alleged study and a look at the NBER website reveals no recent study that addresses the housing crash or anything remotely related. Otherwise the article is nothing more than a rehash of Wall Street alibis and conspiracy theories.

I like this graph from the article. It's extremely incriminating:

A1BigCRA_121221.png

But this disaster has been decades in the making, putting an inflated lifestyle on credit cards, and those bills are now coming due.

I'm sick of the finger-pointing. This country needs to look in the mirror. For a change.

Bunk.

The Dims are to blame. It doesn't do any good to let the perpetrators off the hook.

It's typical mantra of the rich to blame the poor and weak for the economy.

A1BigCRA_121221.png

Typical you ignore the gaping hole in the article and grasp at straws.

12/21/2012

-President Bush went to Congress repeatedly for years warning them that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were going to destroy the economy (17 times in 2008 alone). Democrats continuously ignored him, shut down his proposals along party lines and continued raiding the institutions for campaign contributions on their way down.

-No one was making bad loans to unqualified people until Democrats came along and threatened to drag banks into court and have them fined and branded as racists if they didn't go along with the left's Affirmative Action lending policies...all while federally insuring their losses. Even the New York Times warned in the late 1990s that Democrats continuing to force banks into lowering their standards would lead to this exact catastrophe.​

(Excerpt)

Read more:
New study confirms economy was destroyed by Democrat policies - National Conservative | Examiner.com

You really need to find better bait, you risk your license to troll being suspended or revoked by the 'Minister of Truth', Herr Limbaugh.

Bunk.

The Dims are to blame. It doesn't do any good to let the perpetrators off the hook.

Excellent example of my point, thanks.

A1BigCRA_121221.png

Explain the "gaping hole" in the chart I posted.

It's typical mantra of the rich to blame the poor and weak for the economy.

No one is blaming the poor. We're blaming the Democrats.

A1BigCRA_121221.png

Typical... You, a libtard, can't admit you guys are wrong!

Forum List

Back