New Stranger in Town

Hey everyone. So, I've been lurking on this forum for about two weeks and I think the community is awesome. Reminds me of ye olde internet days. Back when everyone was anonymous and trash talk was a regular and accepted occurrence. I mean, it's even in the rules: "No hit and run flaming." If you dish, you have to take. I love that.

I guess all you need to know about me is that I love Nevada and I dislike Californians. You can learn more about me and my opinions by reading my future posts around the forums. See you around.
Not sure if you can really generalize Californians since it's easily the most diversely populated state, but they thank you for Las Vegas and the water from Lake Mead. And welcome aboard the USMB mate.
I like Californians that stay in their own state. They fuck up their own state and that's fine with me. It's the ones that move here and pull this shit I abhore: Nevada State Legislature Passes Pro-Choice Abortion Bill | HuffPost

I don't know about your definition of "diverse" but Californians are migrating non-stop to Clark County and now the population is so full of fucking ex-Californians it's swinging the whole damn state blue and causing shit like that. But yo, I love the Californians that come here, spend their money, and leave. God bless 'em.

Don't blame California because the majority of the country supports a woman's right to choose.

Hey everyone. So, I've been lurking on this forum for about two weeks and I think the community is awesome. Reminds me of ye olde internet days. Back when everyone was anonymous and trash talk was a regular and accepted occurrence. I mean, it's even in the rules: "No hit and run flaming." If you dish, you have to take. I love that.

I guess all you need to know about me is that I love Nevada and I dislike Californians. You can learn more about me and my opinions by reading my future posts around the forums. See you around.
Not sure if you can really generalize Californians since it's easily the most diversely populated state, but they thank you for Las Vegas and the water from Lake Mead. And welcome aboard the USMB mate.
I like Californians that stay in their own state. They fuck up their own state and that's fine with me. It's the ones that move here and pull this shit I abhore: Nevada State Legislature Passes Pro-Choice Abortion Bill | HuffPost

I don't know about your definition of "diverse" but Californians are migrating non-stop to Clark County and now the population is so full of fucking ex-Californians it's swinging the whole damn state blue and causing shit like that. But yo, I love the Californians that come here, spend their money, and leave. God bless 'em.

Don't blame California because the majority of the country supports a woman's right to choose.
I didn't. I don't care about the majority of the country; I care about my state and what my state cares about. And, as far as I'm concerned, these Californian refugees are not part of my state since they still flaunt Californian pride all over the place. They're more interested in turning my state into a part of California rather than living in a new state with a different culture.

Isn't it mostly the conservatives fleeing California anyway ?
And most of them are just passing through Nevada on their way to Texas.

Welcome to USMB.

I hope you've had all of your shots...and please note, not all Californians are batshit crazy moonbats.

I didn't. I don't care about the majority of the country; I care about my state and what my state cares about. And, as far as I'm concerned, these Californian refugees are not part of my state since they still flaunt Californian pride all over the place. They're more interested in turning my state into a part of California rather than living in a new state with a different culture.

Your state supports a woman't right to choose. Get over it.

Could be. In that case, the OP has just gone nuts. He's whining because conservatives from California support a woman's right to choose. No surprise there. Most of the country does.

I wish, but that's not the case. The living expensives are so high in California, a decent chunk of the middle class is leaving and moving to Clark County to live in the Las Vegas valley. The Californian conservatives (including my parents and myself) moved here, fleeing liberals in the 1990's during Las Vegas' construction boom.

Your state supports a woman't right to choose. Get over it.
Get your dick out of your mouth. You have no idea what my state is like. Are you going to go talk about what it's like to live in Montana? Oh wait, are you also an expert on Utah's culture as well?

I wish, but that's not the case. The living expensives are so high in California, a decent chunk of the middle class is leaving and moving to Clark County to live in the Las Vegas valley. The Californian conservatives (including my parents and myself) moved here, fleeing liberals in the 1990's during Las Vegas' construction boom.

Conservative, and middle class aren't necessarily the same thing. Dumb ass.

Now, now, guys, don't fight in Introductions. Take it to the forums. Sayeth the rules. How about a beer?
upload_2019-5-22_10-32-43.png

Welcome.

Now, now, guys, don't fight in Introductions. Take it to the forums. Sayeth the rules. How about a beer?
View attachment 261959

Yes mam. I be good.

View attachment 261959

Yes mam. I be good.
My bad. It's just cuz I have a gift of bringing out the best (and worst) in people.

I didn't say they were. If you read the post right, you'd notice that I said conservatives migrated in the 1990's and the liberals are migrating now due to living expenses in California being too high. And, yes, rules are important, so I'll take that beer Old Lady.

Showing your true colors already. Nice job.
Like I said, I lurked for two weeks before I joined. In that time I observed and got the gist of how members interact with each other. What, do you think I joined because I saw nice intellectual conversation going around? Besides, I'd get eaten alive here if I was nice and polite to others. I looked at the other threads in the Introduction forum and not a lot of them survived the initiation period.

I didn't say they were. If you read the post right, you'd notice that I said conservatives migrated in the 1990's and the liberals are migrating now due to living expenses in California being too high. And, yes, rules are important, so I'll take that beer Old Lady.

Showing your true colors already. Nice job.
Like I said, I lurked for two weeks before I joined. In that time I observed and got the gist of how members interact with each other. What, do you think I joined because I saw nice intellectual conversation going around? Besides, I'd get eaten alive here if I was nice and polite to others. I looked at the other threads in the Introduction forum and not a lot of them survived the initiation period.

I'm guessing it's because you are new here and don't know, but Old Lady already told us to take it to another thread. You don't want to piss her off. She'll eat us both for a snack.

In Alaska we refer to the process as "californication".

In Alaska we refer to the process as "californication".

Sure, but in Alaska, you eat whale blubber, and elected Sarah Palin for something. Not the smartest state in the union.

Forum List

Back