New Stranger in Town

Do I know you? My brother just retired from 35 years of teaching, in Nevada.
Even if I did, I wouldn't say. Things I've said on this forum already are stuff I would never want my friends/coworkers to know about me. They all think I'm the sweetest liberal college graduate, and I'd like to keep it that way.

Welcome aboard. Now, just a couple of questions so we can finish the paperwork.

1. Just how crazy are you?
On a scale of 1 to 10, with "Trump isn't that bad as president" as 1, and "I know that chemtrails are an Illiterati plot to force us all to gay marry illegal aliens and have abortions" as 10, where do you see yourself on that scale?
I'd say a 1 or 2? Three at the most. I'm very grounded unless I start ranting about something I'm very passionate about. That's when I can go a bit nuts.

2. What terribly disgusting thing happened in your life to cause you to end up in this place.?
Fucking Californians are invading my state, turning it blue and -- at the same time -- bitching about how awful it is to live here. Fuck all of them.

That's about as crazy as I can get.

Here's how Texans answer Californicators. Short and sweet.

upload_2019-5-19_22-12-32.png

Hey everyone. So, I've been lurking on this forum for about two weeks and I think the community is awesome. Reminds me of ye olde internet days. Back when everyone was anonymous and trash talk was a regular and accepted occurrence. I mean, it's even in the rules: "No hit and run flaming." If you dish, you have to take. I love that.

I guess all you need to know about me is that I love Nevada and I dislike s. You can learn more about me and my opinions by reading my future posts around the forums. See you around.

Welcome, Mess with the libtards on here when I am not around :)

Hey everyone. So, I've been lurking on this forum for about two weeks and I think the community is awesome. Reminds me of ye olde internet days. Back when everyone was anonymous and trash talk was a regular and accepted occurrence. I mean, it's even in the rules: "No hit and run flaming." If you dish, you have to take. I love that.

I guess all you need to know about me is that I love Nevada and I dislike s. You can learn more about me and my opinions by reading my future posts around the forums. See you around.

Oh man, why do you think I joined? At work, I have to sit there and listen quietly, nodding in agreement when my coworkers bitch about Trump and Republican views. I speak up at all, and I'll be ostracized. This is going to be payback time, and it's going to be fun!

I think the community is awesome.

Welcome libertarian dude even though I have to question your judgement on this one.
Oh, come on. What's not to love about a community of anonymous constant bickering? Nothing represents the USA more.

Welcome to the jungle...
Bring yer muddin boots, it get deep in here.
I've already got my cowboy boots on and my pistol in the holster.
Not just Septic Tanks, mate. Welcome to Slaughterhouse Alley.

Greg

Even if I did, I wouldn't say. Things I've said on this forum already are stuff I would never want my friends/coworkers to know about me. They all think I'm the sweetest liberal college graduate, and I'd like to keep it that way.

On a scale of 1 to 10, with "Trump isn't that bad as president" as 1, and "I know that chemtrails are an Illiterati plot to force us all to gay marry illegal aliens and have abortions" as 10, where do you see yourself on that scale?
I'd say a 1 or 2? Three at the most. I'm very grounded unless I start ranting about something I'm very passionate about. That's when I can go a bit nuts.

2. What terribly disgusting thing happened in your life to cause you to end up in this place.?
Fucking Californians are invading my state, turning it blue and -- at the same time -- bitching about how awful it is to live here. Fuck all of them.

Hmmm: you sound almost a Bru....keep talkin'.

Greg

Oh man, why do you think I joined? At work, I have to sit there and listen quietly, nodding in agreement when my coworkers bitch about Trump and Republican views. I speak up at all, and I'll be ostracized. This is going to be payback time, and it's going to be fun!

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you in the sewer. There's an Arizona libtard teacher there; give him sh!t!!! I do.

Greg

Nobody is invading your state. There are just fewer RWNJs around than there once were.

Welcome aboard and don't let this happen to you after a spell here at USMB.

Nobody is invading your state. There are just fewer RWNJs around than there once were.
What do you know about my state? You live here? Oh no? Then keep your opinions to yourself. I see that California bear EVERYWHERE! From stickers on cars, to tattoos, to T-shirts. I see it on kid's shirts nearly everyday on clothing, and that's not even an exaggeration. Now, I don't dislike those student for it, but you can bet I resent their parents.

This is the same stuff New Yorkers do about the border. They talk about how great illegal aliens are from the border, but none of them have to actually deal with the plague of illegal aliens infesting their state. Don't talk about other states if you don't actually live in them.

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot that I have to be polite in this forum. Took out the expletives.

What do you know about my state? You live here? Oh no? Then keep your opinions to yourself. I see that California bear EVERYWHERE! From stickers on cars, to tattoos, to T-shirts. I see it on kid's shirts nearly everyday on clothing, and that's not even an exaggeration. Now, I don't dislike those student for it, but you can bet I resent their parents.

This is the same stuff New Yorkers do about the border. They talk about how great illegal aliens are from the border, but none of them have to actually deal with the plague of illegal aliens infesting their state. Don't talk about other states if you don't actually live in them.

My, but aren't we grumpy today
images

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot that I have to be polite in this forum. Took out the expletives.
You're right, but I have to note, there are plenty of immigrants (no doubt illegals among them) in New York.

And the horse they rode in on... You are going to fit in quite nicely...
You'd like where I work. Lots of LEGAL immigrants and you should hear what they have to say about libtard policies. And I wouldn't fuck a liberal with a borrowed dick.

You're right, but I have to note, there are plenty of immigrants (no doubt illegals among them) in New York.
I am ALL about legal immigrants. The more these illegal aliens fuck with our country, the more respect I have for legal immigrants that show respect for our laws and our country. They have my full support, especially the once that plan in going for citizenship after 10 years. Seeing an immigrant waving an American flag is what this country is all about.

You know what? That fucking proves my point more. I don't know what New York is like because I don't live there. I made an assumption about the state of New York and it was WRONG. Just like how this other jerk made an assumption of my state and it was JUST as wrong.

You'd like where I work. Lots of LEGAL immigrants and you should hear what they have to say about libtard policies. And I wouldn't fuck a liberal with a borrowed dick.
I believe it. My aunt and uncle (not by blood) are immigrants from Mexico and they fucking HATE illegal aliens. They feel that illegal aliens are giving Mexican-Americans bad names. They fucking joined the Republican party because they were sick of this shit.

No state has ever had the immigration NY has had
Somehow, they flourished

Put them back when you visit the sewer.

Greg

I guess all you need to know about me is that I love Nevada and I dislike Californians. You can learn more about me and my opinions by reading my future posts around the forums. See you around.
Not sure if you can really generalize Californians since it's easily the most diversely populated state, but they thank you for Las Vegas and the water from Lake Mead. And welcome aboard the USMB mate.

I guess all you need to know about me is that I love Nevada and I dislike Californians. You can learn more about me and my opinions by reading my future posts around the forums. See you around.
Not sure if you can really generalize Californians since it's easily the most diversely populated state, but they thank you for Las Vegas and the water from Lake Mead. And welcome aboard the USMB mate.
I like Californians that stay in their own state. They fuck up their own state and that's fine with me. It's the ones that move here and pull this shit I abhore: Nevada State Legislature Passes Pro-Choice Abortion Bill | HuffPost

I don't know about your definition of "diverse" but Californians are migrating non-stop to Clark County and now the population is so full of fucking ex-Californians it's swinging the whole damn state blue and causing shit like that. But yo, I love the Californians that come here, spend their money, and leave. God bless 'em.

Forum List

Back